Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Truck runs over owner at Ramada

cc322
    Cant believe what I saw this morning. On my way to Safeway I pull out of my condo on Lake Havasu Ave and come to Smoketree, As I see a guy standing behind his Expedition trying to catch his boat in the Ramada parking lot, and all of a sudden his Expy plows over him, I am at a loss as I see him being run over under his truck. A little girl went running and I went to call 911 and no cell with me I get to where I can turn around and his buddies are allready with him as he is pinned underneath his truck. When I get there He is concious but in alot of pain, the exhaust is burning his back, he has a compound fracture in his leg. Cops arrive and the fire dept, when they get the Expy off of him he loses conciousness and passes out , they start cpr and he is flown to Vegas, trauma center. Man I cant believe I saw this guy being run over from the highway, I felt so helpless. Talked to some people today and said he is in stable condition with his hip broken in two places compound fracture in his leg and severe burns on his back. Later on I went back to talk to the girls that work at that Woodys cause they were first on scene, and they had said he was backing his truck to hook up his boat and the boat trailer was not chalked, he must of hit the trailer and the boat went running, he jumped out of his truck to catch the boat and left it in netureal and it just rolled right over him. I sure hope he will be ok.

RitcheyRch
    Wow. Sure one wild story.

franky
    It's a good thing they took him to Vegas and not Hotel California (LHRMC) where you can check in but seldom check out. The paramedics in Havi have a saying "If I go down, get me out of town" and for good reasons. Keep this in mind. Spend the money and go to LV or Pheonix.

Garrddogg
    WOW thats messed up .. I hope hes alright.

IN2-IN2MX
    Sorry to hear this.

Kilrtoy
    It's a good thing they took him to Vegas and not Hotel California (LHRMC) where you can check in but seldom check out. The paramedics in Havi have a saying "If I go down, get me out of town" and for good reasons. Keep this in mind. Spend the money and go to LV or Pheonix.
    Now that is even scarier

RiverToysJas
    That's why when RiverDave broke his arm in Parker, I drove him to the hospital nearest his house....in Escondido! We almost stopped in Palm Springs, but what's another hour, once you're that far, right? :crossx:
    RTJas

pixilatedpussy
    Wow....what a day for all involved! Glad he is ok....but how are you from having seen this?

dicudmore
    holy shiat...
    hope he makes it out ok

JetBoatRich
    Sounds crazy hope the guy has a quick and full recovery

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast