Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Frosty Ball

HammerDown
    Guess I'll be heading to the State Line...for some more WEED :220v: :crossx:

HammerDown
    ...dont have a boat and never will agian but you people are to fun to party with ,ill be there,i promise
    :idea: With how your skin reacts to Lake/River water :220v: ...NO you shouldn't have a Boat anytime soon! However, I'm quite sure you can (sit) in one of our's when needed...just no standing in the water

miketsouth
    shots of what kinda weed ? :redface:
    http://www.badgerwest.com/images/JeremiahWeed.jpg

LynnsJet
    Dr. Ray Vaughn of Buffalo, New York, proprietor of a line of medicines including Dr. Pierce's Favorite Prescription and his Extract of Smart Weed whose products were distributed world-wide was found by the Massachusetts State Board of Health in the 1880s to have opium in several of his products. However, when the Ladies Home Journal repeated the claims in an article in 1903. Dr. Pierce sued, and won, because the staff of the journal was unable to find in the hundreds of bottles they sampled a single one containing opium. Dr. Pierce had discontinued the addition of opium some ten years earlier.
    The mother-in-law of Jeramiah Curtis, Mrs. Charlotte N. Winslow, a female physician and nurse studied teething among infants. She compounded a formula for a soothing syrup for children, the ingredients of which consisted of sulphate of morphia, sodium carbonate, spirits of foeniculi, and aqua ammonia. Not surprisingly, this medicine not only "soothed" the child, and relieved the pain of teething it put them into a sound sleep. First marketed in 1849 as " Mrs. Winslow's Soothing Syrup ", the popularity of this medicine climbed to incredible heights under the management of Jeramiah Curtis . Marketed under the name Jeramiah's Smart Weed it spawned many imitators. The use of "soothing syrups" for infants was outlawed in the early 1900's.
    Jeramiah Weed is now the official drink of the Old Bastard's Motorcycle Club.
    Jeramiah Weed may soon be the official drink of the Old Bastard's Jetboat Club.

LynnsJet
    Jeremiah Weed is actually 100 Proof Bourbon Whiskey

moparjet
    ill be there with bells on

Wet Dream
    Jeremiah Weed is actually 100 Proof Bourbon Whiskey
    Yes it is, and it lights up too. You know its potent.

jets4me
    i am there for it cant wait to party with the beast of the east family see ya soon

HammerDown
    Dr. Ray Vaughn of Buffalo, New York, proprietor of a line of medicines including Dr. Pierce's Favorite Prescription and his Extract of Smart Weed whose products were distributed world-wide was found by the Massachusetts State Board of Health in the 1880s to have opium in several of his products. However, when the Ladies Home Journal repeated the claims in an article in 1903. Dr. Pierce sued, and won, because the staff of the journal was unable to find in the hundreds of bottles they sampled a single one containing opium. Dr. Pierce had discontinued the addition of opium some ten years earlier.
    The mother-in-law of Jeramiah Curtis, Mrs. Charlotte N. Winslow, a female physician and nurse studied teething among infants. She compounded a formula for a soothing syrup for children, the ingredients of which consisted of sulphate of morphia, sodium carbonate, spirits of foeniculi, and aqua ammonia. Not surprisingly, this medicine not only "soothed" the child, and relieved the pain of teething it put them into a sound sleep. First marketed in 1849 as " Mrs. Winslow's Soothing Syrup ", the popularity of this medicine climbed to incredible heights under the management of Jeramiah Curtis . Marketed under the name Jeramiah's Smart Weed it spawned many imitators. The use of "soothing syrups" for infants was outlawed in the early 1900's.
    Jeramiah Weed is now the official drink of the Old Bastard's Motorcycle Club.
    Jeramiah Weed may soon be the official drink of the Old Bastard's Jetboat Club.
    Well..I don't know about all that, heck I started sippin it some 15+ years ago. :rollside: Brought a few bottles down to the 1'st BOTE and it's been a tradition evers since. Tabitha likes it...
    And lets not forget passing around the ICE COLD bottle of "Sambuca"...a sponsor of The famous drinking/boat team ....(Team Sambuca) The drinking team with a boating problem

nitro557
    ....(Team Sambuca) The drinking team with a boating problem [/QUOTE]
    that line should be on your shirts,its a classic

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast