Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: boat detail

dirtmover
    just a note from a new bee i won a boat wash and wax from car toyz at the conquest regatta. i feel i got the worst wax and no interior wash at all. so i called frank and he in a round about way what do you expect for a regatta donation.just a little fyi

dicudmore
    bummer dude...but they are MUCH more known as a stereo shop than a detail shop.
    When you are ready for your next detail call Doug at 928-230-1992 Full Throttle Detail...good guy and NICE WORK

phebus
    The stereo portion of Car Toyz, and the car wash/detailing section are two seperate operations.
    As great a guy Frank is, he doesn't have control of the wash operation. If you have a stereo issue though, Frank is the man.

dicudmore
    The stereo portion of Car Toyz, and the car wash/detailing section are two seperate operations.
    As great a guy Frank is, he doesn't have control of the wash operation. If you have a stereo issue though, Frank is the man.
    I agree...seen and HEARD lots of nice stuff come out of that stereo shop

SOCALDETAIL1
    I have donated details to a few charitable orgnizations and you have to do the same job as a paying customer, because 98% of the time that person will use you again. PRIDE baby PRIDE!

riverbound
    bummer dude...but they are MUCH more known as a stereo shop than a detail shop.
    When you are ready for your next detail call Doug at 928-230-1992 Full Throttle Detail...good guy and NICE WORK
    I second that. Doug does my boat and hasnt let me down yet, even thought he drives all the way down to Parker to do my boat and at times I am the only one he has. Great guy and great company!!

Hardly Satisfied
    I have donated details to a few charitable orgnizations and you have to do the same job as a paying customer, because 98% of the time that person will use you again. PRIDE baby PRIDE!
    you are so right

dirtmover
    i had a great stero install from them but heard that thier stereo work has gotten shotty since there move to the big building.

RitcheyRch
    So true. Just because was donated you shouldnt expect any less.

Mr. Naudio
    just a note from a new bee i won a boat wash and wax from car toyz at the conquest regatta. i feel i got the worst wax and no interior wash at all. so i called frank and he in a round about way what do you expect for a regatta donation.just a little fyi
    actually what i told you was that a wash and wax does not include the inside of the boat.and that i would take care of it for you i believe two or three times over, you kinda seemed to me that you would rather have the chance to flame someone then let them take care of you.it makes no matter to me what you pay for a service here only that you end up happy.
    again i would be more than happy to take care of it for ya if i have to do it myself.sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you mr hayes.
    also any growing paines that we had during and after our move were addressed long ago as the move was almost two years past.
    if anybody is at all unhappy with a service recieved from cartoyz of havasu
    my number is 928-680-0203 frank:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast