Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Morning drive suck's - Just bought Sirius for Howard

carbonmarine
    Okay, Two days is all I lasted...... So. This afternoon I felt compelled to get Serious about Sirius.... Walked into tweeter and just threw down for a Boom Box for the office and the adpater for the Tahoe.. Since I now have the adapter in the car. XM gets canceled tomarrow, hope GM has options for next time I roll into see Photglou...
    Anyone else feel compleed as I did ....
    Lol
    Rick32

GHT
    No desire to change from XM. If the Howard gig is why then that is one thing, but Opie and Anthony blew him away on reg radio and continue to do so on Satellite...
    P.S. "Lil Jimmy Norton" Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ziggy
    That's obviously what Sirius was banking on......and so far their subscriptions have increased tremendously. A local radio shop I do biz with said the switch over has been crazy...It used to be only XM was asked for, now he says Sirius is the only one people want...go figure.
    I already had Sirius but I'm not a Howard fan by any means...haven't even listened to him yet.
    Wife has XM in her car---I like it too but I think I prefer Sirius's selection and setup a little better.
    Sirius is an option in our BMW's and XM is the option in our SAAB's.....

Mr. Crusader 83
    howard got $500mil for 5 years. i think that sirius was banking on people moving to sirius.

chub
    I listen to music on the drive to work. indie 103.1 :argue:

Nord
    I bought the xact sirius unit and put it in the truck last night.
    It had a lot of static though, maybe I need to move the antanna.
    I had XM for the last 2 and a half years.
    I am a huge Howard fan and cancelled to follow him. XM was good for listening the ball games on play by play, but otherwise, they are really similar

INSman
    No desire to change from XM. If the Howard gig is why then that is one thing, but Opie and Anthony blew him away on reg radio and continue to do so on Satellite...
    P.S. "Lil Jimmy Norton" Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Am I out of the loop, who is Opie and Anthony ??!!?? :idea:

olbiezer
    have heard howard both days for just 10 or 20 mins so far......its really pretty tame compared to his ass kissing name dropping employee....... buba the love sponge. but its all good......howard has george taki from star trek as a anowser hes funny as hell

Mandelon
    Sirius members have gone from 1 million to 3 million all due to Howard.....

al cole'holic
    ...can someone pick up a receiver for me, every electronic store as well as walmarts are sold out around the SFV! :jawdrop:
    I need a unit for the shop and all the stores have no idea when more are coming...but there's plenty of XM units :rollside:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast