Thread: Hello shirkey and shirley

TugBoat
    Glad you enjoyed your goodies.It was the least I could do since you had to put up with the guys.Will send more next time when wetdream makes another trip. :rollside:

shirkey4750
    Enjoyed the goodies and enjoyed having Bill and John for the weekend, next time you will have to come with them. Hope you enjoy your new boat. Thanks again for the goodies.

Lady Warhawk
    Tugs got a new boat ? What kind, we need details? Congrats :rollside:

TugBoat
    Tugs got a new boat ? What kind, we need details? Congrats :rollside:
    It is a 77 taylor S.S 18ft it needs some work.Can not wait till next year to bring it to anna.Going to be alot different then what I am used to riding in.Maybe I can learn how to drive this one. :rollside:

Lady Warhawk
    It is a 77 taylor S.S 18ft it needs some work.Can not wait till next year to bring it to anna.Going to be alot different then what I am used to riding in.Maybe I can learn how to drive this one. :rollside:
    Post a pic of the new boat. Gotta make sure it's OK for my b*tch to ride in. Does this mean James or NO James in the new boat?

Bubbajet
    Looks like our wreidt spoiler(Bubbajet)Good luck with your new boat.Post plenty of pics of your progress...

Lady Warhawk
    WOW! Nice boat ya'll got there
    We're going to have to change your name from tugboat now, cause that sure is not what you'll be when riding in that boat.
    Thanks Shirkey for posting the pic.
    Hey, I noticed a back seat. Hm, is that to carry all your goodies in :eat:

TugBoat
    WOW! Nice boat ya'll got there
    We're going to have to change your name from tugboat now, cause that sure is not what you'll be when riding in that boat.
    Thanks Shirkey for posting the pic.
    Hey, I noticed a back seat. Hm, is that to carry all your goodies in :eat:
    No room for goodies now.Just have enough room for a$$ and alcohol and of course my b***h.(just joking goodies will be at James but the boat will not be)Mr Tug and I are looking for a ride when we come down.If anyone is interested let me know so I can make them goodies.

Lady Warhawk
    No room for goodies now.Just have enough room for a$$ and alcohol and of course my b***h.(just joking goodies will be at James but the boat will not be)Mr Tug and I are looking for a ride when we come down.If anyone is interested let me know so I can make them goodies.
    Well, shoot! I'm glad ya'll are coming with or without the boat
    I wish we had a back seat, ya'll would ride with us. LOL, that's about all the room we have is for our big butts, and beer. Here's an idea :idea: if Nate goes, and doesn't mind, maybe ya'll could ride with him. That is if he isn't bringing his posse with him :rollside: