Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Miami Vice

noxiousz28
    Did anyone go and see miami vice? I was totally disapointed in the movie. It was a whole lot of nothing. The only good thing about it was the ferrari and the MTI's

RitcheyRch
    I saw it yesterday. Didnt think was that bad. Could have used more boat scenes.

riverracerx
    Going tonight..
    I hear it is dark and gritty, not like Bad Boys.

noxiousz28
    to much talk not enough action. it started getting good at the end

noxiousz28
    Going tonight..
    I hear it is dark and gritty, not like Bad Boys.
    yeah not quite a comedy

code8
    good dvd rental but a waste of money if you watch in the theater.

reb939
    wanted to walk out it was so bad... the only thing that made me stay was I read the article in powerboat magazne before I saw the movie and they wrote about all the great offshore racing action in the movie, so I waited till the end and no offshore racing. They sure suckered Powerboat Magazine into giving them alot of free BS advertising including the actors in race suits on the cover.
    Maybe Poerboat will let me advertise my construction company in their next issue.

noxiousz28
    wanted to walk out it was so bad... the only thing that made me stay was I read the article in powerboat magazne before I saw the movie and they wrote about all the great offshore racing action in the movie, so I waited till the end and no offshore racing. They sure suckered Powerboat Magazine into giving them alot of free BS advertising including the actors in race suits on the cover.
    Maybe Poerboat will let me advertise my construction company in their next issue.
    i hear ya. in the trailers for the movie they had a lot of offshore racing going on then nothing in the movie itself.

Nord
    Did anyone go and see miami vice? I was totally disapointed in the movie. It was a whole lot of nothing. The only good thing about it was the ferrari and the MTI's
    MTI'S................TRY DONZI'S
    There was one MTI the rest were Donzi's from what I could see, although I did fall asleep twice because the movie was so terrible.......

missspent
    Left the channel early...put the boat to bed and headed for the movies. I use to complain cause the wife like the TV Miami Vice. I would sit there and think the star was a little too dramatic but I will neve complain again. Feel sorry for the guys who put thier boats up on film hoping for some action, but...cutting room floor. My brothers in the "plane" biz would have commeted on the exotic stuff they were flying. But all in all, available at Blockbuster in 30 days.
    http://www.lakehavasucityinfo.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast