Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: who invited these people to camp far west???

Monkey Bung
    Super dave , I think you hit the nail on the head!!! Race than move aside, most of these guys were circle racin back and forth while there were 5-6 boats waitin on one end I mean the slam on flats and hydros is stay on the trailer when it's rough but DAMN these 55-65 m.p.h jets were far outnumbered.. And yes two 7.00 hydros racin for a little spendin cash did'nt even get to go off....I personally would have rather seen that than a bunch of 60 m.p.h boats gettin spanked by a 24 ft v- drive daycruiser..... frown

ACCEPTENCE
    BILLY.B:
    SUI-CY-COLE:
    the jet boats that run all damm day with there jetavators on going back and forth,5 wide passes....damm i though that only happened on 3-day weekends!!!just goes to show ya they got to be where the fast boats are and ruin it for them...wasnt quarter mile cove empty???they could of spun there donuts and shot there tails overthere....it was a great time otherwise..but when people get together to do these get-to-gethers to race.it takes alot of time and money to go race or even watch these events and i believe it could of been alot better if some of these people used some common sense when they are out,,,ex; when you see two hydros sitting there floating in the water with all there gear on..there gonna race...that doesnt mean race 5-wide around them???what the hell is up with that???????well im venting so hope someone else feels the same way as me.... WE get the same thing at the river, thats probably the one bad thing about letting everyone know about a event over the web.The problem at the river are the tunnel boats and v-bottom's that stir the water up for the flats and hydro's or they pick a race just to see us run, worst yet the personel watercraft that just have to run around and around where were at just to be annoying and show off, get's old real quick. I feel your pain and hopefully by father's day everyone can try to get the word out to stay the HELl OUT OF THE WAY!!!! argue Well now thats true but the glory of the river is; give it two minuites and the wakes are gone, smooth, flat, fast water is all that's left. Race ready most of the time. It's no wonder that's where the fast boats go to run!!! True???
    Still haven't seen any pics from CFW yet...hummm???
    Billy, check your email... Tele later today...

HCS
    I took my video camera and shot a bunch of hydro's sitting on there trailers while a bunch of jets and that daycruiser blasted up and back across the lake all day. How cool.

GofastRacer
    ACCEPTENCE:
    BILLY.B:
    SUI-CY-COLE:
    the jet boats that run all damm day with there jetavators on going back and forth,5 wide passes....damm i though that only happened on 3-day weekends!!!just goes to show ya they got to be where the fast boats are and ruin it for them...wasnt quarter mile cove empty???they could of spun there donuts and shot there tails overthere....it was a great time otherwise..but when people get together to do these get-to-gethers to race.it takes alot of time and money to go race or even watch these events and i believe it could of been alot better if some of these people used some common sense when they are out,,,ex; when you see two hydros sitting there floating in the water with all there gear on..there gonna race...that doesnt mean race 5-wide around them???what the hell is up with that???????well im venting so hope someone else feels the same way as me.... WE get the same thing at the river, thats probably the one bad thing about letting everyone know about a event over the web.The problem at the river are the tunnel boats and v-bottom's that stir the water up for the flats and hydro's or they pick a race just to see us run, worst yet the personel watercraft that just have to run around and around where were at just to be annoying and show off, get's old real quick. I feel your pain and hopefully by father's day everyone can try to get the word out to stay the HELl OUT OF THE WAY!!!! argue Well now thats true but the glory of the river is; give it two minuites and the wakes are gone, smooth, flat, fast water is all that's left. Race ready most of the time. It's no wonder that's where the fast boats go to run!!! True???
    Still haven't seen any pics from CFW yet...hummm???
    Billy, check your email... Tele later today... How true, how true!!!...... wink

HCS
    I got pics. Just don't have time to process them today.

ACCEPTENCE
    HARDCORE-SKI:
    I got pics. Just don't have time to process them today. Bring em on, the sooner the better. Allot of smack slingin on the boards about "camp weed hole". Pictures will tell the real storie!!! We'll see who's trailer racin and who was gettin busy...

Blown 472
    Who cares about boat pics, lets see that hottie, her454.

HCS
    Stuck at work. It would have been hard to get any good races put together unless you got the squirels to park their boats.

ACCEPTENCE
    Blown 472:
    Who cares about boat pics, lets see that hottie, her454. K...that'll work too...

Bad Meds
    I agree !! I think there were some very nice single passes by some fast boats and maybe 1 or 2 good line ups but for the most part as soon as 2 people went out to line up the water was never clear.Certain boaters would head straight out in the middle after they launch then head towards the boats sitting waiting to run then flip around and run down the middle again.I think some people have no common sense no matter what there in!! It takes a few minutes for the water to settle for a FAST boat to make a pass and just when you think it about good somebody thinks its there time to show off and go to the middle and drive like an idiot! One of my friends sat in the water waiting for good water then a group decided to line up with him (5 boats)then waited all of 30 seconds and took off 5 wide? Common sense? I think not! The water is there for everyone so EVERYONE should have there chance,unfortunatly there was not many chances for 2 fast boats to line up and make some passes.Thats is not fair! I don't have the answer to this but I think there needs to be one! The CFW get together was a GREAT time! Can't wait to go again but maybe we could make some more clear/safe water time for some fast guys meaning 100+ MPH boats.Maybe word of mouth or a flier to say at 10:00am to 11:00 am / then 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm for fast boats only and make it clear to stay left off the ramp by the shore then line up ? I don't know but we need some kind of group effort to give every one a chance.Just my opinion

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast