Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: who invited these people to camp far west???

HCS
    Bad Meds:
    I agree !! I think there were some very nice single passes by some fast boats and maybe 1 or 2 good line ups but for the most part as soon as 2 people went out to line up the water was never clear.Certain boaters would head straight out in the middle after they launch then head towards the boats sitting waiting to run then flip around and run down the middle again.I think some people have no common sense no matter what there in!! It takes a few minutes for the water to settle for a FAST boat to make a pass and just when you think it about good somebody thinks its there time to show off and go to the middle and drive like an idiot! One of my friends sat in the water waiting for good water then a group decided to line up with him (5 boats)then waited all of 30 seconds and took off 5 wide? Common sense? I think not! The water is there for everyone so EVERYONE should have there chance,unfortunatly there was not many chances for 2 fast boats to line up and make some passes.Thats is not fair! I don't have the answer to this but I think there needs to be one! The CFW get together was a GREAT time! Can't wait to go again but maybe we could make some more clear/safe water time for some fast guys meaning 100+ MPH boats.Maybe word of mouth or a flier to say at 10:00am to 11:00 am / then 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm for fast boats only and make it clear to stay left off the ramp by the shore then line up ? I don't know but we need some kind of group effort to give every one a chance.Just my opinion Ditto. had a great time.

bad med thats about the best reply i have read yet. everyone is going to play in their boats no matter what but i agree there should be a time set for the fast boats i went last year and it was no different. the fast boat had more time on the trailers then in the water. i myself would have liked to see some of the fast boats go out and run. i hear fathers day should be good so i geuss thats next. pat(slotracer)
    [ January 02, 2003, 08:38 AM: Message edited by: SLOTRACER ]

Moomawnster
    76biesmeyer:
    Who was the one that said guys that have JET BAOTS had brains!!! I don't know but whoever said it does not , I will say it again , assholes fit in any seat and drive systems don't give you intellectual competence!

diggler
    SLOTRACER:
    bad med thats about the best reply i have read yet. everyone is going to play in their boats no matter what but i agree there should be a time set for the fast boats i went last year and it was no different. the fast boat had more time on the trailers then in the water. i myself would have liked to see some of the fast boats go out and run. i hear fathers day should be good so i geuss thats next. pat(slotracer) Time slots are probably the best idea I've heard! Even though I'm a jetter, seeing these awesome boats run is a hell of a lot more impressive.
    Signs up, instead of word of mouth, could be the best way to handle it. That way, if anyone does get out there that shouldn't be, we can all have a clear conscience slamming them because they will have already known when to get out and let the big guys run.

infotraker
    We had a great time at CFW ! A little choopy on the 1st for the pickle and me but I did manage to make a pass just after it got light new years day ,1st one out wed morn (keep hydro in water new years eve) and had to chip the ice off the seat ! Lucky for us no bottle rockets fell in the boat (maybe that was why no other boat was in the water over nite !). See you on the water, Jim and Ora

I agree, it needs to be more organized on New Years day. Late in the day I found a bull horn to play around with. Maybe next year or this father's day some one could find a good use for it. Like go out in a boat with it and give these people a education!! idea idea smile_sp

dossangers
    Did anybody get to make a FULL PASS in anything hot!!

BK
    dossangers:
    Did anybody get to make a FULL PASS in anything hot!! Yeah a guy in a Blown Sanger day cruiser was woopin on everyone that tried from what I saw. I got there on the 30th and saw him running (very impressive) I believe he had 108 on his gps and he was also the closest to getting tossed on NYD as well, pretty scary looking! eek! I got some pics and vid of it running I can post later.

FLYTE RISK
    infotraker:
    We had a great time at CFW ! A little choopy on the 1st for the pickle and me but I did manage to make a pass just after it got light new years day ,1st one out wed morn (keep hydro in water new years eve) and had to chip the ice off the seat ! Lucky for us no bottle rockets fell in the boat (maybe that was why no other boat was in the water over nite !). See you on the water, Jim and Ora Hey info was that your orn. and yell. hydro sittin on the left side of the ramp?? And yes racin sangsters son 8.00 a.m was very chilly to say the least....C'mon fathers day!!!

smalls
    I do know that Motherload Hot Boats Owned it on NYD as well as NY EVE devil
    I think the real King was Eric at the boat ramp. He was in that cold ass waterwater in waders all day launcin every body.
    Thanks again Eric!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast