Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unleashed

Beer Factor
    My favorite new Unleashed hat given to me for Christmas from Midlife Advantage was lost on the ice at the Arrowhead Pond last night When Thomas Hedstrom of the Ducks, got his first career hat trick. "3 goals in a game" As the Ducks Schooled the Kings last night 6-2. I want another one. What is the easiest way to get one?

INSman
    Very worthy cause !!

PlyaPlya22
    My favorite new Unleashed hat given to me for Christmas from Midlife Advantage was lost on the ice at the Arrowhead Pond last night When Thomas Hedstrom of the Ducks, got his first career hat trick. "3 goals in a game" As the Ducks Schooled the Kings last night 6-2. I want another one. What is the easiest way to get one?
    Order one off the website or get a hold of Deano!

Beer Factor
    I've been to four hockey games and I've seen two hat tricks. The first time, I threw my hat. The second time I pretended to throw it and then stuck it under my jacket.
    i still have not learned to wear my old hats. That's my 4th new hat gone.

cxr133
    Sooo... where do the hats go when they clean them up???
    im thinkin im heading back to the pond going through the lost and found and coming home w/ a new unleashed hat PLUS others

essexjet
    Tell Deano to give you a free one for advertising

Beer Factor
    Sooo... where do the hats go when they clean them up???
    im thinkin im heading back to the pond going through the lost and found and coming home w/ a new unleashed hat PLUS others
    They give them all to charity. There had to be a hundred or two hats out on the ice.

Beer Factor
    Tell Deano to give you a free one for advertising
    Ya- That hat may have been on Fox sports west 2

unleashed
    At the moment those hats are like gold considering I soldout of them in Glamis this last trip...what color was it and I'll order some new ones for this spring. By the way...next time just throw Midlife advantage onto the ice and call it good!
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

Beer Factor
    At the moment those hats are like gold considering I soldout of them in Glamis this last trip...what color was it and I'll order some new ones for this spring. By the way...next time just throw Midlife advantage onto the ice and call it good!
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:
    That sucks-The hat was black with red and white writing. By the way midlife advantage wasn't there. He was out watching Broke back mountain. :rollside:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast