Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Class Reunions

Her454
    Yes or No? Was it worth it or a disappointment? What are some of the things you guys did for your reunion that made it worth the trip? I'd like to go to mine in Yuma but not sure if it will be worth the trip and I dont have alot of the details yet.

pixilatedpussy
    Yes or No? Was it worth it or a disappointment? What are some of the things you guys did for your reunion that made it worth the trip? I'd like to go to mine in Yuma but not sure if it will be worth the trip and I dont have alot of the details yet.
    My ten year ( in 2003) was stupid & no one had even grown up yet! :220v:

Tom Brown
    My ten year ( in 2003) was stupid & no one had even grown up yet! :220v:
    Well hell... you could just hang out on ***boat if you want to socialize like that.

GunninGopher
    My 10 year in '99 was a blast. I was a little disappointed to find out that most of the guys/gals that were really smart ended up as attorneys. I had been looking forward to it since graduation, just to see where everyone ended up compared to what they had planned.
    As for nobody growing up? Yeah, I was about the only guy there that was married, and everyone acting like a bunch of clowns was part of the fun. It was the first all-nighter I had pulled since about 8 years prior, and I haven't done one since.

Ziggy
    Yeah, the 10 yrs was a slightly aged HS dance...ok to see a few of the peeps I wanted but otherwise the same cliques were present.
    Missed my 20 but I hear its much more worthy to go.
    No 25 so I'm waiting for 30.
    T, if you had friends at school you liked, thats the biggest value to reconnect, otherwise why go.

ChumpChange
    Don't know what they're like. I'm not old enough to have one yet!

Flyinbowtie
    We just passed on our 30.
    We figured that it would cost about $800.00 to go down to LBC and pay for this shindig.
    Then, we thought about it.
    The two people from H.S. we stay in touch with we are in touch with, anyway. They live down there, and they are not going.
    The rest of the folks we haven't seen since the boring/overrated 10 yr. deal.
    Decision:
    Ain't payin' $800 to go to a place I don't like to see people I don't know.

Her454
    Yeah, the 10 yrs was a slightly aged HS dance...ok to see a few of the peeps I wanted but otherwise the same cliques were present.
    Missed my 20 but I hear its much more worthy to go.
    No 25 so I'm waiting for 30.
    T, if you had friends at school you liked, thats the biggest value to reconnect, otherwise why go.
    I have a few that are not sure if they are going yet either but yes, I'd like to re-connect with them after all these years.
    I forgot to mention that if "I" go, "Infomaniac" has to go too.............. :rollside:

riverjunkie
    I would have to agree with Ziggy, the 10 year was like going to a HS dance with people just the same as in school, same cliques, just a little older. However we just went to my hubby's 20 year and I must say we did have a great time, we found almost everyone has grown up and really are different people now and they all have families, kind of interesting to see what everyone has become. We even made some connections with families that go to the river like us, share our same interests now. Which my hubby didn't even know what the river was when he was in school, however I have been going since I was born.
    Anyway the 20 and above I think get more fun and interesting. just my .02.

Havasu_Dreamin
    Went to the 10 year and don't plan on going to any others.....

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast