Thread: Mullet Man

Kindsvater Flat
    Seems that everyone stares at a man with a mullet!!

[ September 12, 2002, 05:53 PM: Message edited by: Kindsvater Flat ]

Sangster
    Hey Mike, where you been... did you get that water pick up yet... If not I got one ...did you check out my boat in the "Hot Boat Cove" section..& the "Photo Report" section..
    [ September 11, 2002, 05:03 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

Kindsvater Flat
    Ya I got the super high quality taiwanese poorly crafted Hardin Marine part that snapped off. I barely had it snug when it broke. So what I did was make a new fitting in the lathe out of stainless and tig welded a small scoop on the bottom. I know this one won't break. Look at the thickness of the wall. Mighty thin to me.

Ya I saw the pics. Pretty darn cool. I'm trying to get out again but school has started and have been busy with harvest equipment. Either way there are still more pics to add to the website.
    dragboatrace.com

smalls
    Kindsvater Flat:
    Ya I got the super high quality taiwanese poorly crafted Hardin Marine part that snapped off. I barely had it snug when it broke. So what I did was make a new fitting in the lathe out of stainless and tig welded a small scoop on the bottom. I know this one won't break. Look at the thickness of the wall. Mighty thin to me.

Ya I saw the pics. Pretty darn cool. I'm trying to get out again but school has started and have been busy with harvest equipment. Either way there are still more pics to add to the website.
    dragboatrace.comI had the same part do the same thing, Stainless tubing and welded a flang on it then screwed it in the floor. Or buy A stainless one from from Rex.......