Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Bikini Calender?

Acommanderguy
    Ok so a good "friend" of mine called me today and her and I were talking about photo shoots and what not. She does alot of modeling. Hot little thing. Anyways I told her about the calender that was done here, and she was totally intune and wanted to know when there might be another! she loves to pose and is stunning. 21 years old about 5'8 maybe 110lbs big big fake boobies and just a wonderful person... hmmm no wonder why i like her! so whats up when is the next calender for hot boat?

Kilrtoy
    Please take no offense,
    but the reason the calender did so well, as the HB photo shoot, is because it was girls who are actually online and people can actually meet and hang with at the river

Acommanderguy
    Kilr she has been to the river many many times with me. She is a very good friend of mine. She doesnt have much time to sit and post here, but hopefully in the future when things go well she will join up on here. for now any HB functions I am invited to or anytime I am hout on the lake she will be with me, and everyone can meet her. She isnt some stuck up chick, she is going to school to be a nurse.. Anyways I was just curious as to if and when another might happen.

LAPII
    Did the calendar do well? I'm surprised!

Kilrtoy
    Did the calendar do well? I'm surprised!
    yes it did, you want to be in the next one...

Kilrtoy
    Kilr she has been to the river many many times with me. She is a very good friend of mine. She doesnt have much time to sit and post here, but hopefully in the future when things go well she will join up on here. for now any HB functions I am invited to or anytime I am hout on the lake she will be with me, and everyone can meet her. She isnt some stuck up chick, she is going to school to be a nurse.. Anyways I was just curious as to if and when another might happen.
    other girls really did not post either, but their pics were always posted when at the river, so that makes it happen :boxed:

Acommanderguy
    hey I can do that Kilr... which by the way how are you doing these days? seen ya out in the channel a few times. Me and moneyfornuthin went lookin for ya one day but couldnt find yathis was a few weeks ago

Tom Brown
    ... it was girls who are actually online and people can actually meet and hang with at the river
    ... and it didn't hurt that they were all gorgeous.

Kilrtoy
    hey I can do that Kilr... which by the way how are you doing these days? seen ya out in the channel a few times. Me and moneyfornuthin went lookin for ya one day but couldnt find yathis was a few weeks ago
    How can that be....
    he always finds me....
    Has he sold his ride yet, havent talked to him in a few weeks

Acommanderguy
    it was on the 4th .. we saw you then went to kokomo's then him and I were like lets go say hey to kilr. umm I think has gotten a few bites on it. Havent talked to him since last week. he has been real busy with work. But I will for sure get on those pics of a gorgeous girl for you guys to judge

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast