Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fathers Day CFW "The Aftermath"

What an awesome time! Got there on Thursday and left yesterday after chowing down on more tri tip and mushrooms.
    Major THANK YOUs need to be handed out. First of all I want to thank Hud and Cathy for the awesome food all weekend. They welcomed everybody into their campsite and fed them like Kings. The BBQ on Saturday was huge and it fed the entire place. Hud did a great job keeping the race course free of lake lice and dingalings messing up the water.
    Secondly, Her 454 for setting up the Show and Shine and King of CFW. She rounded up some incredible prizes and worked her ass off. She gets mean when she has been drinking, not nice at all. She did me a favor and saved me a spot right next to the out house.
    Mrs BBT for all her help putting this deal together with Traci. Could not have happened without you.
    Sangster, thanks for hooking me up with a great spot on the water. Good to see the boat running well. It looks like you and Flyte are one and one so get ready for the rubber match.
    I know I am forgetting people right now but I will name them as I remember them in future posts.
    Lots have questions have been asked about who did what and who beat whom so here goes.
    As for North vs South, Billy B definitely, took home the Bad Ass Flat award. Whether it be the circle, drag, K, whatever, his boat was the shit. It would have been difficult to race his boat against a drag boat because of the way the boats would have to start. I think I scared him when I ran 3/4 of lap in my boat. He saw the way I was going into the turns, smooth and fast then accelerating out of them like a bat out of hell.
    We lined up Acceptence, Tbag, and me for a drag race and as usual, Tbag designed his own course and headed off into another direction. Acceptence and I tried to to turn our boats into Nascars and almost rubbed. Greg, being the driver that he is, steered away and kept his foot in it and whooped up on Tbag.
    Smalls raced anything that even resembled a boat. The dude was on fire. He had some great matches against Fightin Whitey. I think they raced 30 times and they broke even. Anybody that was at CFW and saw Small's boat run had to be impressed.
    Preachers boat finally came around and looked stout as well. The dreaded mag was holding him back all along. But now the boat is back hauling ass. I think he even handed Whitey his ass once.
    Fightin Whitey and Smalls were both in the running for most fuel burned. Whitey was kicking ass and taking names. He sat out on the lake until 11:30pm waiting for Rexone. He just kept saying " I know he is going to show up, he gave us his word" Well, we know how that one turned out.
    Rossi's boat has finally come around and looked very good. Big John even hopped in her and laid down some screaming passes. Congratulations John. Thank you Pam Rossi for always feeding my sorry butt and launching me.
    Mike Oxbig was seen sleeping on his motorcycle under a tree waiting for Rexone as well.
    Darrin Freaking Christle was out at CFW. For those that want to hang with a real "Celeb" you missed your chance. He will next be appearing at Lake Ming. Meow!!
    Acceptence put on a hell of show for the crowd. Greg "Big Air" Ewing was pulling wheelies, flying the boat and making bad ass passes.
    Bobby B's boat is one of the prettiest boat you will ever see. I was not much for the color green but his boat changed that. I was kind of upset that he anchored his boat to mine because it made mine look like crap.
    The guys that came up from So Cal: Billy B, Bobby B, Acceptence, Bald Bob, and V drive Video are all great people. We all shared the same sense of humor and we enjoyed having them here. I am sorry that I did not get to say goodbye when they left, but I did wave to them as they were driving up the hill.
    V drive Video is passionate about his videos and it is cool to watch him at work.
    The place was packed all weekend and it was one of the best trips ever. Next time I will not be sleeping in a tent. Next stop: NEEDLES!!!!!!
    [ June 16, 2003, 10:41 AM: Message edited by: Jetboatguru ]

I got to go for a ride in Hulshot's 26 Howard Cat. Holy Shit, that is one hell of a ride. We were going 105 at 5600 rpm and it rode like a dream. Thanks for ride Don.

BK
    By far the nicest Sanger ive seen.
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/123CFWsanger.jpg[/img]
    I put some of the pics I took in my gallary here
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...stype=&ppuser=
    not sure who's who but i'll upload the rest later if anyone wants to see them.

Who is this happy camper? Smalls- your boat looked great all weekend! [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/119cfwfd010-med.jpg[/img]

smalls
    Hud:
    Who is this happy camper? Smalls- your boat looked great all weekend! [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/119cfwfd010-med.jpg[/img] HUD, You have got to be one tired man! Thanks again for all the Hospitality and organization. IOU One!
    It was a great time. Any one who missed it really missed out,,
    There was alot of racing and much more partyin, Im still dragin a$$.
    Those SOCAL guys are a Great groop and there boats are some sweet machines. I'm sure they will be back wink It was great to meet you guys. Are ya gonna do Red Rock????
    Thanks again!!!!!!!! I gotta get back to work,,,,,,, burningm

dossangers
    Im so bummed that i didnt get to go. I knew it would be an killer event but next year me and dos jr will be there come hell or high water!! hope to see you guys down south sometime. Ill go next year just for the FOOD and i love mushrooms aka hudmiester!!!!!!! eek! eek!

We cooked 75 lbs. of Kung Fu mushrooms at Camp Hud in 6 days. Has to be the record for sure!! [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/119cfwfd003-med.jpg[/img]

You pretty much said it all JBG,
    Everytime I see smalls boat it gets better, Smally had it going on.
    Rossi's boat looks verry stout out of the hole
    I've got to give prop's to Tunnel Vission, It appeard he won the tunnel boat competition, staying out in front of the v-drive.
    Guru, Your boat is just the monster 1/8 mile machine. & thank you for spending some time with Craig & his boat, it was verry informative.
    It was said above, you will not find a cleaner sanger than Bobby B's. He detailed the thing before he towed it home.
    My new diving buddy's Gregg & bob also ran the acceptance boat hard.
    Also a special thanks to Erik It was a pretty cool thing hearing a blown hydro making passes while we were divin below @ 40 ft.
    & of course Billy B. Going for a ride in the "Krazy Kolors Express" was one of the greatest experiences I've ever had in a boat. That flipp'n thing pulled so hard & never felt out of shape. Thank you Billy.
    The next big event for the new united boat front would be Red Rock in September.
    Morg.

I would like to thank Traci, Marina, Sangster and all the gals that helped put on the pot -luck. I think everything went just fine. We had some real troopers there, and Mike B. I thank you for your time also. Boy what a week it was!!

[img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/119Image062_copy-med.JPG[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast