Kilrtoy
    Nothing beats this one,
    GAR-IN-U-TEED :cry: :cry:
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...ture015_1_.JPG

Havasu Hangin'
    Nothing beats this one,
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...ture015_1_.JPG
    You brainwashed types probably don't want to hear it, but I beat it.
    GAR-IN-U-TEED

MagicMtnDan
    Nothing beats this one,
    Whatever. It's hard to catch people speeding when you're busy sitting in a doughnut shop.
    http://members.fortunecity.com/loozi...g/copgran2.gif

Jordy
    I had a Passport for years and years and it saved me quite a few tickets, but when it gave up the ghost I went with the V1 and it blows me away. It will pick up radar so far back that you are sure that it's a false alarm, but sure enough, get down the road some more and the insensity is increasing and there they are. I'm sold and gladly sing their praises.

drejustice
    A radar detector might be good for you if you are in a state where the cops sit in their speed traps with their radar constantly on.
    Radar is much less effective in some states where they use other tactics. One state I drive through, the cops use the instant on/off radar only when the car they want to check is in sight and in range. Sure the detector gives you a warning but the cop has got the info they want. Also radar/laser detectors don't give you as much bang for the buck with states that use laser like Maryland. In Maryland, radar detectors are legal as all the state patrol use laser They just sight you in...and pull the trigger, Your laser detector screams.....but the .05 second the laser hit you the cop already has your speed before you slow down.
    So sure it helps but you have to still stay aware of how you are driving.

Jordy
    A radar detector might be good for you if you are in a state where the cops sit in their speed traps with their radar constantly on.
    They use instant on all the time out here. The trick is not to be the only one on the road and have maximum range. As soon as they hit someone, and from what I've seen with the V1, this can happen a couple miles down the road, you know they're there. What you do after that is up to you though. Gotta drive smart or you may as well not have it. Getting a false sense of security because of the detector will only lead you to lots of tickets.

Havasu_Dreamin
    Valentine 1 is the only way to go. Well worth the extra expense.

HOOTER SLED-
    Bunch of crooked mofos up in here. Just obey the damn law you trouble makers.

HOOTER SLED-
    My V1 lets me know where the ka radar is long before they see me.
    Now if we could only get a detector that warns us when the mods are coming. :crossx:

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast