Thread: Website design Any one know anything about them

DUECE'SDAD
    Wanting to change up our flat 1d website to something new that goes alittle more with our style. I do all the custom paint and scketchs for the shop, so i have the art side, and would think that i could build my own, but not sure where to start as far as a website builder program, Any one ? ? ?

taylormanss
    check with cookieman over on texas***boats.com he can probably steer ya in the right direction!

texas-19
    I have used Microsoft Front Page,it's pretty easy and i am by no means a computer guru.It has a tutorial that will walk you through most everything.Your computer may already have it on their.

progplb
    Alright double D try one of these and see if that takes care of your problems.
    http://www.download.com/3120-20_4-0....qt=web%20page&
    In mean time I am trying to get you a full blown version that will do what you want.

flat broke
    Macromedia Dreamweaver will be just as easy to use as Frontpage and the HTML code that in produces is cleaner than what you'll get from front page. Not a big deal, but its' nice if you have to go in and manually fix a problem in the code. Also if your hosting company charges extra for front page extensions, you'd be better off without frontpage generated pages.
    Just my .02
    Chris
    Alright double D try one of these and see if that takes care of your problems.
    http://www.download.com/3120-20_4-0....qt=web%20page&
    In mean time I am trying to get you a full blown version that will do what you want.

infotraker
    I used Yahoo Sitebuilder to develop a simple site for my niece. Download from Yahoo (they also host sites). Very easy to use.