Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: SDBA 2006 Race Schedule!!

sdba069
    Ya big pimp!!!!
    Hey Bert.......... Black was supposed to bring his boat by today. Just got back in an it's not here. Have you seen him? I left the gate unlocked for him.

Greaser
    Hey Bert.......... Black was supposed to bring his boat by today. Just got back in an it's not here. Have you seen him? I left the gate unlocked for him.
    Yea, I helped him pull the motor out this morning. Not sure what time he left out.

sdba069
    Hey Bert.......... He pulled in about the time I hit the submit button on that last post. I figured you'd be with him.

Greaser
    Hey Bert.......... He pulled in about the time I hit the submit button on that last post. I figured you'd be with him.
    I would have, but I had to much stuff to do yesterday, so that I can make the trip next weekend.

sdba069
    Cool !!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheyenne372
    2-R's:
    Didn't make it to Mexico this year. Had a new computer system that went in at the store and dad had to have a stint put in his heart in October, so we thought it best to lay out this year.

sdba069
    I understand the priority thing. Hadn't heard about your Dad. Tell him hello for me and hope he's doing good.

Jay321
    Garry, How is the PGJ project? Or is it going at all? Are you going to make your target weight? I hope things are going well. If I can help give me a call. I'm getting more work done on the Manipulator II. I will be ready for Waco. I just hope I can run the number! Ha. I don't think that was ever much of a problem. Jay

sdba069
    Hey Jay......... We've been keeping it a little quiet but I think the word is pretty much out now. Will probably pick up the hull this weekend. No idea if it came in, weight wise, where we wanted. Probably won't know until I get it back here and weigh it. I decided to do the intake and bottom, myself. Steve probably told you about the motor, pretty nice piece. Good luck on yours. See ya.

Jay321
    Garry, Sorry if I'm the one that let the word out. I thought that it was known to all. Crap!! Well I can't wait to see how it works out. I'll call ya. Jay

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast