Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: SDBA 2006 Race Schedule!!

sdba069
    Hey Jay....... Don't worry about it for a second. It was already getting out anyway. We still aren't talking much about it and what we are doing, but word's out that we are doing something. I'll keep you updated. Was hoping to pick the hull up this weekend, but it's looking like the middle of next week.

Cheyenne372
    Snowman......
    Keepin' a secret from an old bud ain't right....!!!
    And for the record.....I am sure glad that Dr. Jay is returning!

sdba069
    Hey 1R....... We've tried to keep it a little low key. I'll give you a call and tell you what I know.I'll be glad to see Jay back,also. Hell, I still haven't figured out what they are going to do with me and my trailer at the races this year. I may not even be there. I may have to get you to crew chief this boat.

77charger
    How is the okc race in july?We plan on attending it this year if all goes well.Is it a new venue?(within last couple years)

sdba069
    I'd recommend it. Last year was the first year for the Bricktown race.

Rocket
    How is the okc race in july?We plan on attending it this year if all goes well.Is it a new venue?(within last couple years)
    THE OKC race is Fantastic! :rollside:
    There were over 80K spectators over the two day event! And I think we had something like 120+ boats!!!!!
    The Pits were a little crowded,,,, But it was Cozy!!!!
    But,, the Show and Shine down in Bricktown was an absoulute Gas,,, And teh track is one of the best I'f raced on!!!!

Cheyenne372
    ....Hell, I still haven't figured out what they are going to do with me and my trailer at the races this year.......
    You know what you'll have to do with it and you know why!
    Didn't you see your last newsletter? It specifically states, and I'll quote our leader, "...Bottom line here is the main purpose of a RV is for camping and the main purpose of an enclosed trailer is for storing or transporting a race vehicle..."
    In a literal translation, which is what you should take from written words from the leadership, because you don't have a "race vehicle" in your trailer, you are an RV and you get to park with the rest of the Ramp Clutter....like me!...that is IF I was going race!......
    You're not a Bubble Boy and don't amount to squat....so you'll have to park it away from the pits....even though you help and support many racers during a weekend!

Shark In The Pond
    Hey 1R....... We've tried to keep it a little low key. I'll give you a call and tell you what I know.I'll be glad to see Jay back,also. Hell, I still haven't figured out what they are going to do with me and my trailer at the races this year. I may not even be there. I may have to get you to crew chief this boat.
    We could roll my boat in your trailer ,got the name on the side of the boat ? :rollside:

sdba069
    Thanks Shark......... Hey 1R........ I don't get a newsletter. The last newsletter I got was the month I left the Board of Directers. Maybe, that in itself, should tell me something. I'm dropping a note right now the El Presidente. I'll let you know.

Cheyenne372
    Thanks Shark......... Hey 1R........ I don't get a newsletter. The last newsletter I got was the month I left the Board of Directers. Maybe, that in itself, should tell me something. I'm dropping a note right now the El Presidente. I'll let you know.
    You need to stay in better touch with the peeps out here!
    Might ask El Presidente how come you are still listed as a Director of the Association (through May 2006) and subject to litigation if an unfortunate incident was to happen. Seems their attorney is doing a fine job in keeping things current!
    PM me and I'll send you the link so that you can see it for yourself!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast