Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Promotions???? WTF

LHC30Victory
    anyone ever get bypassed cause you were not "Nice" to others even though you are the most qualified????
    Anyone want a couple o'shots o'Patron silver/?????

Kilrtoy
    That sucks TED...
    Yes I have and I feel your pain
    Look on the vright side, you really didnt want to be a PEG LEG

LHC30Victory
    ****KKKKKK you -= my friend

bunny 166
    You're such a jackass Ted...We are never hanging around you again, LOL.... :crossx:
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...66IMG_1274.JPG

Kachina26
    You, not nice???? I call bullshit! You are obviously underqualified
    Miguel, the v and b keys are not interchagable.

Jyruiz
    No, but I got transfered once for not taking a promotion. WTF, I get asked to take over my managers spot but with out an increase in pay, I said no thanks, longer hours and more stress is not worth the same pay to me. Oh well, F that company, I left long time ago.

RitcheyRch
    Never got bypassed but sure am passed around the company like a cheap hooker. They bounce me from program to program as one needs help. So, could be a good thing.

centerhill condor
    work for yourself and be the boss! done it for 18 years and never have a bad day at the office!

SHAKEN Not Stirred
    anyone ever get bypassed cause you were not "Nice" to others even though you are the most qualified????
    Anyone want a couple o'shots o'Patron silver/?????
    I totally agree..........you're not nice!.....
    Politics, politics, politics...........Seems you can't get anything done these days without politics getting involved....
    Sorry to hear that Ted........Oh well, only a few years left to go.....
    See you & Mimi on the lake soon....
    Later,
    CJG

ChumpChange
    Sure did. Got passed up for the exact reason in fact. They said my managment skills would seem to aggressive, probably because when people suck at what they do, I tell them. It's sales for crying out loud!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast