Thread: Whoops

Cole Sanger
    Sorry for the SPAM
    [ June 12, 2003, 09:28 AM: Message edited by: Cole Sanger ]

Ratacole
    I am noy trying to be a smart ass, but if you put the add in the Yellow Pages and the add breaks, stop paying eek! . What would they do, recall all the books . All of the shops in Vegas are in the Yellow Pages. I have never seen any of the shops out here advertising any where else.

superdave013
    Well I would think you would have to at least be in the phone book.
    I will tell you that by putting a thread in multi forums on this site like you did will get you sounded for spam. If you have not gotten a PM from another mod then I'm sounding you on it right now.
    With that said you should put a link to your web page (or that nice pic) in your sig. That's about as much as you can get away with on this site with out buying a banner ad. Look at my sig for an example
    Hey, good luck and I hope it all works out for you and your new customers.

Kurtis500
    Hey, I live here in Phoenix and good luck to you. If you go to the yellow pages I recommend you do the bigger ad on the front. I know it is expensive, but you have until January to secure the next years ad. A little one liner in the yellow pages wont work in the boat repair business. Also call the used parts shops in town and see if they will take a card or flyer to post up. I would also spend a day(or two) driving to the lakes and posting your flyer on the bulliten boards they have there next to the pay stations. Try the AZ Republic and ask if they will print an ad in the boats column for repair. Then sign-up for the boat show this next January. I remember about three years ago overhearing two guys who where there advertising mobile repair say they were 'already booked up for three weeks' and it was day 2 of a 3 day show. Seemed strange I still remember that, but maybe it will help..?

Cole Sanger
    superdave013:
    Well I would think you would have to at least be in the phone book.
    I will tell you that by putting a thread in multi forums on this site like you did will get you sounded for spam. If you have not gotten a PM from another mod then I'm sounding you on it right now.
    With that said you should put a link to your web page (or that nice pic) in your sig. That's about as much as you can get away with on this site with out buying a banner ad. Look at my sig for an example
    Hey, good luck and I hope it all works out for you and your new customers. Sorry about that. When I put this on last night, I really had no intention of this being SPAM. I talked with Rexone and he set me straight. I tried to delete most of the posts and it said I needed to be a moderator. I am going to edit them now and list them as Whoops. I am going to leave one under Hot Boats. Thanks for the information I have received already.

superdave013
    You can leave this one too. I was just giving you a heads up is all.
    It's all good brah!