Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: ****ing ****suckers!!!!

460 jus getn it
    I was thinkin about makin you the 3rd with all that cushin for the pushin you've got
    you sick o...leave my body out of your thoughts please.........460 ready to come to utah and slap the shit out of hater............

uclahater
    you sick o...leave my body out of your thoughts please.........460 ready to come to utah and slap the shit out of hater............
    oooh tell me more big fella

pixilatedpussy
    I (for once) have no comment! You are all making me laugh too hard!

460 jus getn it
    oooh tell me more big fella
    smile for me...........i remember the way you looked in my eyes that special day at firebird..............

uclahater
    smile for me...........i remember the way you looked in my eyes that special day at firebird..............
    Was that when you were sampling my MANJAM in Tonys trailer :rollside:

Mrs Hater
    With all this homo talk'n going on a real woman doesn't stand a chance. How bout it Pixy, wanna switch teams?

460 jus getn it
    Was that when you were sampling my MANJAM in Tonys trailer :rollside:
    no it was when you thought i was comming to kick your ass.....................

uclahater
    no it was when you thought i was comming to kick your ass.....................
    396 was who I was concerned with :220v: Thats why I chose to spoon you insead of him
    I new I could be the pitcher with you, but im pretty sure I would have to be the catcher with 396. If I posted a pic of 396 these homos would be all over him like lucky on a dildo :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
    With all this homo talk'n going on a real woman doesn't stand a chance. How bout it Pixy, wanna switch teams?
    ROTFLMAO!

lucky
    396 was who I was concerned with :220v: Thats why I chose to spoon you insead of him
    I new I could be the pitcher with you, but im pretty sure I would have to be the catcher with 396. If I posted a pic of 396 these homos would be all over him like lucky on a dildo :crossx:
    i GOT YOUR DILDO HANGIN - WITH A CANDY SAMPLE AT THE END :crossx:

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast