Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: ****ing ****suckers!!!!

460 jus getn it
    396 was who I was concerned with :220v: Thats why I chose to spoon you insead of him
    I new I could be the pitcher with you, but im pretty sure I would have to be the catcher with 396. If I posted a pic of 396 these homos would be all over him like lucky on a dildo :crossx:
    RTFO..............LMFAO.....................rememb er its the quiet shy guys who are the crazy ones.............

Biglue
    WTF??? Hater claimes he wears the pants in the familia??? Looks like he meant panties... Now if my wife showed up I would have to biatch slap her & make cook some muffins!
    Don't bother her. She needs her 8 hour recovery sleep from my visit last night. :crossx:

Biglue
    With all this homo talk'n going on a real woman doesn't stand a chance. How bout it Pixy, wanna switch teams?
    OHHHH yeah. Can we watch??? :crossx:

460 jus getn it
    Don't bother her. She needs her 8 hour recovery sleep from my visit last night. :crossx:
    make it 16....i was there tuesday nite.................................she just cant get enough.....................

uclahater
    make it 16....i was there tuesday nite.................................she just cant get enough.....................
    What does that say about you :idea: LMAO

460 jus getn it
    What does that say about you :idea: LMAOthats means i beat it up for a full 8 hours...do we need to ask mrs hater about that.

uclahater
    thats means i beat it up for a full 8 hours...do we need to ask mrs hater about that.
    And she still wasnt satisfied, and had to find someone else to do the task :crossx:
    You cant afford Mrs Hater just ask Roland :idea: Plus I think shes trying to get in to Mrs Pixies wallet I mean Pants

460 jus getn it
    And she still wasnt satisfied, and had to find someone else to do the task :crossx:
    You cant afford Mrs Hater just ask Roland :idea: Plus I think shes trying to get in to Mrs Pixies wallet I mean Pants so roland already served her up too.............damn.....and i didnt know she was a gold digger as well...................

uclahater
    so roland already served her up too.............damn.....and i didnt know she was a gold digger as well...................
    How do you think I've paid for this boat :idea:

460 jus getn it
    How do you think I've paid for this boat :idea:i thought it was because you did favors for guru................