Thread: 26p bravo 1, cheap!

dschifan
    26p bravo 1 in perfect condition with 1" vent holes drilled. want to sell asap. $300

dschifan
    bump

DCBDaytona
    Throw both of them up for sale at www.screamandfly.com.
    They'll go quick. What's next?

dschifan
    thanks kevin, i put them up on scream and fly as well. the 27p trophy small hub i tried was way better out of the hole even though it was a bigger pitch. the problem is that its way to much pitch for this boat so thats going up for sale to. i need something in the 24p range so i might just try another trophy small hub. cause if i can get the rpms up to past 6000 i know i will pick up more speed.

DCBDaytona
    Keep the 26 Bravo and have it drilled out correctly! EVERY single Mach 22 & 21/22 Daytona runs these flawlessly.

dschifan
    alright you talked me into it...lol. but a couple places said they won't do it.. where locally can i take it to have it done in the orange/La county area?

DCBDaytona
    Damn I'm good Seriously, this prop is the way to go. Did you try Bronson-Hill Props yet? I know R&R in Vegas does them....Let me ask around and find out for you.

dschifan
    yep already tried bronson... thanks for the help kevin, i will probably just get it labbed as well..

DCBDaytona
    yep already tried bronson... thanks for the help kevin, i will probably just get it labbed as well..
    Call Kevin @ R&R. Tell him what you have boat wise and what you want to achieve. He'll dial it in perfect. He'll know what size holes as well...