Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So there I am....

cxr133
    GREAT ALLAH HAS TOLD US NOT TO TAKE CANDY FROM THE INFIDEL AMERICANS...... GREAT ALLAH SAYS THAT AMERICAN BIRD IN SKY IS HERE TO KILL ALL MUSLIMS AND RAPE OUR WOMEN :220v:
    im sure they got some speech like that before shooting at you

YeLLowBoaT
    Shame that you were shot at for doing a "good thing".....You should go fly back over that village... just this time bring along a couple more Ma duces with you...I bet they won't like the candy that day....Really stay safe out there.

SummitKarl
    keep up the good work Piper...your my hero
    don't let a few ruin your good deeds

Mrs_Wally_Gator
    Piper, Just want to say Thanks for the good work you and the troops are doing over there. Hope you all get to come home soon. Thanks again, form the Gators

LAFD
    instead of droppin candy bombs drop an A bomb. problem solved...

Mrs.Racer277
    Yeah, I lost some buddies on that one, but the mission must go on. I'm doing better now. Thanks.
    Oh hun I am sorry to hear that. You are doing such a great thing. Thanks
    XXOO

Debbolas
    Thank you Piper for being there and doing what you do.....
    (I'm kinda freaked out that I'm agreeing with Sumit Karl, but there ya go....
    Thank you Piper!
    Debbolas & Scream
    iu b
    my cat keeps walking on m y keyboard..............................
    ajksdfp[ow

spectratoad
    You can still drop them just go faster and a little more altitude. Maybe replace the candies with some mylanta or pepto tablets.
    Thanks for the work over there. As you can see by my avatar my old unit is over there now in Afghanistan.
    Godspeed and stay safe.

NorCalCat
    Flying over this small village just north of Baghdad like we've done many times before. Now what my crew and I have done on several occasions was fill empty bottles of water with hard candy, do a low mid-speed pass and drop the candy bottles in open areas. We'd make another pass and watch the kids go for it as they waved at us. But yesterday these punks shot at us on our approach. No damage to our bird but what the hell. That's that last time I'm nice to that village. Yeah we shouldn't be doing things like that because we're basically being predictable but those kids looked like they really liked the candy bombs. Oh well. Won't do that again.
    Piper,
    Thanks for all you and your crew are doing for us. MOST of us really appreciate it. Be safe, God Bless!

piper
    You can still drop them just go faster and a little more altitude. Maybe replace the candies with some mylanta or pepto tablets.
    Thanks for the work over there. As you can see by my avatar my old unit is over there now in Afghanistan.
    Godspeed and stay safe.
    I actually thought of that. Oh well I guess thats what bullet proof flooring is for. So are you coming back out this way anytime soon. I heard that the units that were in Afgahn in 04' are coming here this year. :cry:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast