Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So there I am....

JetBoatRich
    Not easy to be the nice guy

Midlife Advantage
    Next time take Jane Fonda or any other POS celebrity and drop them over the village!
    Thanks for being there for us Piper and stay safe

Caribbean Jet
    Sorry to hear about that, your heart was in the right place, but thats also why your over there. Keep dropping the candy just do it higher and put a little parachute on the bottle.

Red Horse
    Unfortunaly predictability is a killer as well. In convoy training they are now saying no more items thrown from trucks etc. It gets too many people a reason to get close to you. I am so irratated by the bad people that screw up a good thing for everybody. That and the liberal press for reporting on the bad all the time. Youll never see a story like this on the news.
    Keep your head down.

Wet Dream
    We'd make another pass and watch the kids go for it as they waved at us. But yesterday these punks shot at us on our approach.
    Ok, so was the kids that shot at you? Here's the solution:
    Drop grenades on the little f'ers. With luck, you'll get the right kid, if not you'll get a few of his buddies.
    Was it a parent shooting at you? Here's the solution:
    Drop a few grenades. You can ony hope the parent is watching as the little tike grabs it, thinking its candy. Boom! Good job dad.
    If you're being shot at by insurgents, more power to them. They just managed to keep the little bastards from getting treats. Hope they're happy.
    Thank you for your service.
    I wonder how many people are trying to pick their jaw up off the keyboard now?
    DTIATH IWAFJ GOI

BobS
    We should ship you a bunch of pigs and parachutes then you could bomb them with pigs. That should make for a great show. Bastards wouldn't know which way to run.
    Keep up the good work.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123