Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone know of any pups f/s?

MBlaster
    The kids are getting bigger and we think its time to get a dog to join the family.
    Don't want any aggressive breeds or real big dogs since our boat is only 20.6.
    Any HB hookups?

Hit the shelters, there are litterally hundreds of "good" dogs that need homes and will be killed if not adopted. Every dog I've had is a stray or from a shelter and not a bad one in the bunch. Just got one a couple days ago in fact and it's very sad the number of "good" dogs some even with tags that the owners just abandon. my .02

lawbreaker2
    This little guy came from a shelter long time ago, the brown one, his name is koko. And he is a great dog.
    http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...2/100_4238.jpg

riverluvr
    In the spam section they are selling boxer puppies....GREAT dogs! If it were me, I would get a female. They are GREAT with kids. We have a female boxer and a female great dane...both wonderful, but the great dane will NOT fit too well on a 20.5 ft boat. Boxers are medium sized. Ours loves to play in the water too. Good luck!

RitcheyRch
    We got my Daughter's lab/schanuzer mix from the kennel. He such a good dog and he very protective of my Daughter.

riverjunkie
    Check out my Adorable Boxer Puppies thread in the SPAM section. My family is selling them and they have 4 more females left, really cute pups, we took a female and she has been such a good little girl, we have had her a week so far. PM me if you are interested and I will hook you up.

Ziggy
    SHELTER!!!!!
    Save a pup and take the kids to join in the choosing.......They'll appreciate the experience..........and the dogs will love you for it too..

MINNESOTA
    We just got a chihuahua and she is great. We took her on the boat and she loved it. We take her everywhere, my kids are 10 and 12 so they are very good about taking care of her--it is a very good age to get a puppy. Whatever you get do a little research so you don't make a hasty decision.
    There are too many unwanted animals out there.
    http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n...p/DSC00827.jpg

MBlaster
    We've been scoping out the shelters too.
    Unfortunatly there is a TON of what I'd consider aggressive or crosses of that type at the county shelters in my area. Kinda sad.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast