Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just for kicks and old times sake....

DILLIGAF
    I am thinking of getting drunk tonight and posting LOUD AND CLEAR
    At CenCals house in C CA and we take off tomorrow to head North. Just a friggin' waiting game right now. Going to break out some liquor and see what happens from there...
    Went for a ride thru Monterey and Pacific Grove today. Overcast/fog and mid 60's. Pretty good riding weather actually. Went thru my old hometown and it looks like a friggin' ghetto :yuk:
    Anyhow....I will post some silly non-sense later if I get drunk.
    Anybody else?

blown dough
    Yep I'm in, we are staying home this weekend and already started on the Vodka, feelin pretty good right about now, need a little food though.

Cas
    you going to be coming through Sonoma? If so, maybe we can meet up and I'll buy you a beer. Then again, there's a store in town that carries 254 different kinds of beer, might take awhile to get through them all :rollside:

Havasu Hangin'
    Hell...ole HH is in Vegas right now- I've already gone through 1/2 bottle of Goose and 1/4 can of Red Bull.
    I figure Mortons followed by a drunken stumble down the strip should be sufficient to get me in trouble.

chub
    WTF
    You guys post sober???

chub
    Hell...ole HH is in Vegas right now- I've already gone through 1/2 bottle of Goose and 1/4 can of Red Bull.
    I figure Mortons followed by a drunken stumble down the strip should be sufficient to get me in trouble.
    You da man!

Havasu Hangin'
    Let me know if you guys want my moderator passwords...I need a stand-in since I won't even be able to moderate myself shortly.

soupersonic
    Send the mod pw's to hooligan or TB.They will put them to good use

AZJD
    Let me know if you guys want my moderator passwords...I need a stand-in since I won't even be able to moderate myself shortly.
    I got an idea! Let's give em' to Jordy, and all sit back and get a little drunk and watch the fun begin........ :crossx: :crossx:

shueman
    '...Anyhow....I will post some silly non-sense later if I get drunk.
    Anybody else?
    No, you go ahead...we'll catch up gradually and badger you along the way.... :crossx:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast