Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: MrRacer277..........

Jordy
    What difference does it make if she has the number....She'll only be calling a cell phone that's lost
    But I'm sure it has a nice custom Bon Jovi ring tone rockin' out for whoever finds it.

Unforgiven
    Wow. I felt that one all the way over here. :notam:
    you should have felt it!...she won't go to phoenix either...then again no CFW...no more Pomona..no more beach...Jordy, it's like she got married and can't have fun anymore....
    hey Party Cat.....HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Her454
    What difference does it make if she has the number....She'll only be calling a cell phone that's lost
    LMAO...........cell phone # 14 just got programmed on Sunday.
    BTW, loved your Christmas card...... Brits pissed she didnt go to Berryessa now..........
    But I'm sure it has a nice custom Bon Jovi ring tone rockin' out for whoever finds it.
    You will pay for that one dearly my friend......................

Ziggy
    #14????
    Now I wonder what color #15 will be...maybe carbon fiber faceplate??
    How do you loose so many phones????? :idea: I can't fathum loosing one let alone 13

Jordy
    You will pay for that one dearly my friend......................
    I have no idea what you're talking about... :idea:

Her454
    #14????
    Now I wonder what color #15 will be...maybe carbon fiber faceplate??
    How do you loose so many phones????? :idea: I can't fathum loosing one let alone 13
    A bit of an exageration but I've lost a few.............. seem to lose them in the boat, on the boat, in the lake, camping, .............
    I have the extra insurance LOL and they know me by name.
    I have no idea what you're talking about... :idea:
    Uh hu.

hoolign
    A bit of an exageration but I've lost a few.............. seem to lose them in the boat, on the boat, in the lake, camping, .............
    I have the extra insurance LOL and they know me by name.
    Uh hu.
    Youv'e lost your "yaptop"??

Her454
    Youv'e lost your "yaptop"??
    NEVER will I lose my Yap - top............ That one got me a few phone calls LOL.....................

Party Cat
    BTW, loved your Christmas card...... Brits pissed she didnt go to Berryessa now..........
    Well..you barely made it :hammerhea ....She's got at least one chance, maybe 2 this year to make up for it....Shasta in August and Knight's Landing in Sept...

Her454
    Well..you barely made it :hammerhea ....She's got at least one chance, maybe 2 this year to make up for it....Shasta in August and Knight's Landing in Sept...
    At least I made it............ Which one for sure?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast