Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever just looked at a girl..

DeeCandyBar
    And even though she's not the best looking girl, you just want to do her? I've got this hard on for this chick... my friend calls her a hot from the neck down, even though she doesn't really fit that description it's certainly accurate.
    She's got a hard body but she doesn't have that nice of a face and she honestly doesn't really fit my whole program that well, being that i'll ride her like a broken bike. But I swear to god, she thing is going to end up in my bed at some point in the near future. I can't stop thinking about her, and she's been teasing me forever so it's not like she's going anywhere soon.. I can't put my finger on it, but I gotta have her and I don't know why..
    You ever just become infatuated with a chcik for absolutely no reason what so ever?
    And no, I'm not posting pictures of her so one of you a-holes can do her... LOL
    Here's where she's from (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123478)

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Lmao!

HavasuSelect
    Hot faces are over rated.

SHOTKALLIN
    UGLYSEXY!.......a friend of mine coined that phrase.

HavasuSelect
    Ugly chicks are like pogo sticks, they're fun to play with when your friends aren't around.

SHOTKALLIN
    just like a moped. great to ride but you don't want the homies to see you.

RitcheyRch
    Amen brother
    just like a moped. great to ride but you don't want the homies to see you.

TBONE1904
    And even though she's not the best looking girl, you just want to do her? I've got this hard on for this chick... my friend calls her a hot from the neck down, even though she doesn't really fit that description it's certainly accurate.
    She's got a hard body but she doesn't have that nice of a face and she honestly doesn't really fit my whole program that well, being that i'll ride her like a broken bike. But I swear to god, she thing is going to end up in my bed at some point in the near future. I can't stop thinking about her, and she's been teasing me forever so it's not like she's going anywhere soon.. I can't put my finger on it, but I gotta have her and I don't know why..
    You ever just become infatuated with a chcik for absolutely no reason what so ever?
    And no, I'm not posting pictures of her so one of you a-holes can do her... LOL
    Here's where she's from (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123478)
    If its just a hook up HIT IT!!! But as they get older the face is really the only thing that stays intack without allot of money!

Acommanderguy
    just tea bag her ass and be done with it!!! they make light switches for a reason!!! Damn it wheres ratso when you need him

Boatcop
    She may be hot, but someone, somewhere, is tired of her $hit.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast