Thread: Camp Far West

HighVoltage 329
    What's the turn out like for V-drives on a regular weekend? Wasn't the first weekend of the month a regular get together? Is it still like that? I haven't been in years.

BAE_557
    I hear the water level there is dropping fast

HighVoltage 329
    BAE thanks for the heads up on water level. Checked out your boat, that is a bad ass BFJ. Where do the hot boats hang these days in Nor-Cal?

charitycase
    BAE thanks for the heads up on water level. Checked out your boat, that is a bad ass BFJ. Where do the hot boats hang these days in Nor-Cal?
    Where in NorCal are you?

stoker2001
    BAE thanks for the heads up on water level. Checked out your boat, that is a bad ass BFJ. Where do the hot boats hang these days in Nor-Cal?CFW is still the only place where you are somewhat safe to run open exhaust and not get cited,with that being said times have changed and the plowboats (wakeboard) and jet skies have pretty much taken over up there and you really have to choose your times to get any speed runs in,IMHO.the first Saturday of every month is your best bet

Big Otis
    How low is the water level now?

BAE_557
    Thanks for the compliment.
    Where in NorCal are you?
    I live in Oakdale and Modesto Reservoir is my usual hang out. I also go to Woodward Reservoir on occasion, both lakes are usually loaded with hot boats and are no more than 15 minutes from my house.

bighead
    Try the thermilito afterbay off 99 and 162 near Oroville, I see a lot of v-drives there and the law is fairly lax on weekends and never there on weekdays.

HighVoltage 329
    San Jose is home for me. Was involved in ski racing for years and am now just looking for some small boat action and have some fun with people that have similar type equipment. Maby it's a thing of the past that I'm not ready to give.