Thread: Bottum blue printing Q

YeLLowBoaT
    The last 3/4- 1" or so of my boat is slightly angled upwards. Should I leave it like that or should I make it flat with the rest of the bottum? Its not much, maybe a 1/16- 3/32"
    Right now every thing other then that is between a 1/16th and a 1/8 of being flat.( witch I plan on filling with resin and micro spheares. I already added some glass)

Ken F
    A wise man once said that anything 1/16" or greater will slow you down.
    I'm not really sure for the average lake boat that 1/8" wouldn't be a good working number, however flat is better.
    KEn F

MikeF
    I would probably leave it that way.
    I know my hull has that kind of difference on the strakes on the running surface. It probably causes a "slight" (and I do mean slight :boxed: ) pulling down of the rear. Just make sure the end of the surface is sharp......leading to the water shearing off the surface....instead of climbing up the transom.
    If the rest of the surface is pretty well straight (keeping the nose from pushing down) I'd assume you'd be ok.

DUCKY
    The last 3/4- 1" or so of my boat is slightly angled upwards. Should I leave it like that or should I make it flat with the rest of the bottum? Its not much, maybe a 1/16- 3/32"
    Right now every thing other then that is between a 1/16th and a 1/8 of being flat.( witch I plan on filling with resin and micro spheares. I already added some glass)
    Angled upwards with the boat upside down is hook....Go ahead and flatten her out since you've come this far.
    Angled upward with the boat on trailer is rocker...1/16-1/8...Leave alone.

YeLLowBoaT
    Heres a pic ( lol kept forgeting to buy batterys..)
    http://images6.theimagehosting.com/Web DSCN0123.jpg
    It basicly looks like that across the back. So should I fix it or no?