Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 2004 F26 Open Bow w/Twin 300x's for sale

mbrown2
    take it for a spin and tell me how stupid you feel..LMAO I hope you know I meant stupid in a "good" or "over the top" way...

jackpunx
    I hope you know I meant stupid in a "good" or "over the top" way...
    comn Mike.. Im just trying to get you to sink my boat so I can take your cash
    I knew what you ment..
    Your right .. its a little overkill.. but.. none the less... fun as hell.. and its been really reliable so far..

mbrown2
    comn Mike.. Im just trying to get you to sink my boat so I can take your cash
    I knew what you ment..
    Your right .. its a little overkill.. but.. none the less... fun as hell.. and its been really reliable so far..
    I remember you asking for boat names, I think your drive should have its own name.....9 Lives

BoatFloating
    As if you ever did wave to me? and if having a ***boat is requirement to being on this website then you better bring your checkbook to the boat show, cause the only thing hot about your boat is the ash rash you get after hopping down the lake!
    Well you sold the DCB but you didn't sell the DCB attitude.... I guess that would of cost extra..... Don't wave at them they don't own a DCB.... :rollside:
    Mike you know I'm only playing with you..... I don't want you to go all Charley on me....

Riverkid
    Wife and I love your boat, but I like a 21 with a Brummett Turbo in it a little more and one just popped up in the trader...
    That's my buddy Jeff's boat. Anytime you want to go for a ride, just say so. That boat is a ten. He's down in Murrieta, can be at Elsinore in 20 minutes... He's off all next week.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...lina05_013.jpg

blackcloud75
    Come on Mikey just do it!!!!!!!!!!
    I will by you a lifeline!!!!!!!(or 2, one for the wifey but yours has to be pink)
    That's my buddy Jeff's boat. Anytime you want to go for a ride, just say so. That boat is a ten. He's down in Murrieta, can be at Elsinore in 20 minutes... He's off all next week.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...lina05_013.jpg

mbrown2
    Mike you know I'm only playing with you..... I don't want you to go all Charley on me....
    I would not expect anything less Rock; you keep me grounded! plus I can't screw with you too much I need to a boat biatch from time to time in 29 Lives this year...

mbrown2
    I will by you a lifeline!!!!!!!(or 2, one for the wifey but yours has to be pink)
    LOL...that's funny....Hello Kitty Pink for me..
    Riverkid, let me finalize the DCB deal and think about it....I might want to see/ride in the boat in near future if not gone. I was hoping it was EFI....you have anymore pics?

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    Congrats Mikey!!! Check it out, Both Mikes sold there boats this month!!

mbrown2
    Congrats Mikey!!! Check it out, Both Mikes sold there boats this month!!
    So how many boats are you down to? 4, 3, 2?
    Do you still have the cat? Are you going to keep it?