Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: When is everyone Headed for CFW?

BigBoyToys
    Ok, thought I'd start a new thread so we can figure out who's going and when, so we all know who to look for and when to look for them.
    We will be there Sunday morning. Myself, the Mrs, the Mrs mother, and 2 boys 10 & 13.
    Look for the Big Brown Suburban,Motorhome,Orange boat with wing, and multi-colored CP tunnel.
    The Suburban may be gone periodically as needed for quick runs into town for parts and supplies.
    [ December 27, 2002, 07:03 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    well I guess you know when I will be going...LOL

Sangerboy
    I should get there about 10 or 11 AM Tuesday. Look for a white F350 dually with shell towing a ratty looking bubbledeck on a nice trailer. If my brother makes it up with me you can't miss his boat-- a hot pink Daytona Sprint. Looking forward to meeting you fellow forum posters. Although my boat won't be able to do much to uphold socals honor at least I'll be there to have some fun!!!

BigBoyToys
    Sangerboy:
    I should get there about 10 or 11 AM Tuesday. Look for a white F350 dually with shell towing a ratty looking bubbledeck on a nice trailer. If my brother makes it up with me you can't miss his boat-- a hot pink Daytona Sprint. Looking forward to meeting you fellow forum posters. Although my boat won't be able to do much to uphold socals honor at least I'll be there to have some fun!!! Fun is what it's all about. We'll see ya there.

Sangster
    Early Wednesday A.M. BBT's, Have the Coffee Hot..

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    Well I guess that could be arranged..LOL
    [ December 27, 2002, 07:47 PM: Message edited by: Mrs Big Boy Toys ]

BigBoyToys
    Sangster:
    Early Wednesday A.M. BBT's, Have the Coffee Hot.. As close as you are and only comin' up for 1 day? And of course the coffee will be hot.
    [ December 27, 2002, 07:51 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Sangster
    Ya'Know, last year we decided to stay a couple days..So we ruffed it..At the Holiday Inn or somethin'....Had to drive all the ways to Marysville to even find a hotel..Hell I can drive to my daughters house in Sac for a lot less.....

Her454
    Myself, the teenage brat and possibly 2 friends if I can get them up that early...early morning NYD. Red/White Blazer, FLY-N-HI on the windshield.......No boat but lots of food this year....I'll be lookin for the bonfire and the BBTS motorhome.... wink

T-Bag
    Her454:
    Myself, the teenage brat and possibly 2 friends if I can get them up that early...early morning NYD. Red/White Blazer, FLY-N-HI on the windshield.......No boat but lots of food this year....I'll be lookin for the bonfire and the BBTS motorhome.... wink Hey hot stuff want to party?????

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast