Thread: Mon. - Fri. boating

I havent had a chance to go to the river in the last few months since the old lady was getting ready to pop . Well I now have another healthy girl as of thur. morning and I am taking some time off work and maybe taking advantage of some good water for at least a few hours . Who boats during the week.
    -beerjet-

marty722
    mon we go the castaic or even a trip to BV for the day. Weekdays are the only days I will go anymore...

RitcheyRch
    During the week is the best time. I try to hit Pyramid on my 9/80 Friday off and usually there is only about 12 boats on the water.

HatenWinter
    We just had our second child on June 29th. I had a couple weeks off so we packed up and headed to havasu for a week. We took the boy out when he was a week old for about 3 hours and just stayed in the channel. It was nice and mellow ( although I was nervous with the little guy). We had a infant vest on him and kept a fan and mister on him, in the shade the whole time. He did great but I wouldn't even think about it on the weekend.

We just had our second child on June 29th. I had a couple weeks off so we packed up and headed to havasu for a week. We took the boy out when he was a week old for about 3 hours and just stayed in the channel. It was nice and mellow ( although I was nervous with the little guy). We had a infant vest on him and kept a fan and mister on him, in the shade the whole time. He did great but I wouldn't even think about it on the weekend.
    My ride is barely big enough for the four seats let alone an infant , My kids are the only thing pushing me towards a bigger boat that I cant afford.