Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Millerton Lake???????????

QuickJet
    Anyone from here ever been there. Soem friends who have never been there before invited us to go. Just wondering if my boat will be allowed on the water.
    Anyone know the rules up there (or down there)

RitcheyRch
    Never heard of the lake.

wright on
    I beleive its near Fresno, I dont live there now, but my uncle and his friend just went there with his sanger flattie this weekend. It should be all good.

Mohave Vice
    Great place. You'll have a good time there.

bignet
    Anyone from here ever been there. Soem friends who have never been there before invited us to go. Just wondering if my boat will be allowed on the water.
    Went to Lake Millerton when I was younger, but do remember boats cruising around. Passed by it on the way to Yosemite in April, and saw boat launch signs. :idea: Should be all good.
    :crossx:
    bignet

tahitijet
    I live about 7 minutes from the water. They are extremely tough on noise especially since all the new homes are poping up. I was warned at the end of last season that even with baffles i would not be allowed out there this year becasue of noise
    I have not been up there lately but usually this time of year the water level is way down and the lake is always full of lake lice wake board boats and sail boats (wind picks up in the afternoons). I prefer to make the 45 minute trip to pineflat

Eliminator 4 Life
    we just had the 3 time bridge to bridge winner on it today so Im sure you are good to go. We do all our demos there

HYPNAUTIC
    been there a few times with our boat. we usually go towards the end of the season. water level low, but no major underwater hazards. 2 years ago we camped there a week. the boating was awesome Sun/Fri. then the lake lice showed up followed by the 15 people trying to fit in a 18' bayliner both of which do not know how to read NO WAKE. i've never seen so many people on jetski's break so many laws... 40+mph in a no wake, no life vests, kids from age 8-11 driving solo at speeds around 35mph in no wake zones, list can go on and on. The lake was great! It was the other boaters that made a good trip bad. Even on Sunday (when we thought the lake would be empty) we launch, beach the boat on our daybeach, and leave it there all day because of all the jack@sses.

RitcheyRch
    Thanks.
    I beleive its near Fresno, I dont live there now, but my uncle and his friend just went there with his sanger flattie this weekend. It should be all good.

QuickJet
    Thanks everyone, I appreciate the input. Looks like I'll need to get some mufflers :cry:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast