Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bay Area Boat Show

Boatmaster
    Show opens this Friday and runs for ten days. Stop by the Boatmasters/DCB both and say Hi. Show is at the Alameda Fair Grounds in Pleasanton.

Eliminator 4 Life
    Drew Ill be there working all week look forward to hanging out

jimbo
    drew:
    i spoke to you a couple of months ago, i have the 25 daytona and live up in concord. i will stop by on 2/3/05..
    jimbo

acatitude
    Hey drew is that the same same fair grounds they have all the car shows at< off 680?

diggler
    See you there Drew!

Familycat
    We are going either Sat. or Sunday. Wife wants to some "barrel tasting" at some winery in Livermore sor woking out schedules. When is everybody going?
    Boatmaster: I would like to meet you. Unfortunatley I was unable to go to hookie day, but hear you are a good guy and run a solid business. It is hard to fine people you trust to work on your boat. I was in your booth last year and saw the DCB's. I have a 22 Daytona but would love to move up to a F26 someday.
    We are going to the So. Cal. boat show the following weekend.
    Rick

Eliminator 4 Life
    Hey drew is that the same same fair grounds they have all the car shows at< off 680?
    THAT IS A BIG 10-4 iLL BE THERE ALL WEEK SELLING NORDICS STOP BY AND SAY HI

Eliminator 4 Life
    We are going either Sat. or Sunday. Wife wants to some "barrel tasting" at some winery in Livermore sor woking out schedules. When is everybody going?
    Boatmaster: I would like to meet you. Unfortunatley I was unable to go to hookie day, but hear you are a good guy and run a solid business. It is hard to fine people you trust to work on your boat. I was in your booth last year and saw the DCB's. I have a 22 Daytona but would love to move up to a F26 someday.
    We are going to the So. Cal. boat show the following weekend.
    Rick
    Rick you trader haha what day you gonna be there? Ill be there from Jan 30 tell the end selling Nordics the 28th Ill be in La well hope you and the family are doing well hope to see you

Dave C
    the bay area has a "boat show" as much as hot boat has a magazine....

Boatmaster
    E4L it will be nice to have you at the show all week, the weekdays can get long. Our both is just a few down from yours. Look forward to putting some faces with some board members. I think we will have some discount passes at the shop for those that are interested.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast