Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: vessal assist

JESSE
    acceptence are yuo guys going to be at the boat show if so i
    will sing up then. thanks for the help jess :rollside:

ACCEPTENCE
    acceptence are yuo guys going to be at the boat show if so i
    will sing up then. thanks for the help jess :rollside:
    I won't be at the show but there will be a rep there.
    If you don't make the show and still want to get hooked up, p.m. me and I'll get an application to you in the mail pronto.
    It's good to have and will save ya a ton-o-money.
    There are a total of SEVEN VESSEL ASSIST tow boats from Laughlin to the south end of Havasu to service the area.
    Yep...you can't go wrong.

ACCEPTENCE
    SEA\\TOW in Havasu 928.727.6945 $119 a year
    I guess a guy could use the yellow boats service, but are there seven of them out working from Laughlin to Havasu???

79 HUSTLER
    I won't be at the show but there will be a rep there.
    If you don't make the show and still want to get hooked up, p.m. me and I'll get an application to you in the mail pronto.
    It's good to have and will save ya a ton-o-money.
    There are a total of SEVEN VESSEL ASSIST tow boats from Laughlin to the south end of Havasu to service the area.
    Yep...you can't go wrong.
    SENT YA A PM SUCKA

ACCEPTENCE
    Got it, I'll hook ya up!

dmontzsta
    What all does vessel assist do for you?

ACCEPTENCE
    What all does vessel assist do for you?
    A good question Don.
    As a member of Vessel Assist you are also a member of BoatU.S. Look at the www.vesselassist.com website and see what you've been missing.
    There is Vessel Assist Havasu and Vessel Assist Needles as well so wherever you are on the river, your covered. Now if you find yourself in the ocean chances are your in a V.A. service area and your covered there too.
    The biggest thing we do for you is save you a hugh grip of CASH in the event you need service and ya know everyone is going to need it sooner or later.
    If you break down and need a tow your covered, just need a jump start? your covered, run her outta gas? your covered, need a part (we stock)delivered on the water to get ya going? your covered, did ya run her up on a sandbar and now your stuck? your covered for soft agrounding too!!!
    As well BoatU.S. and Vessel Assist offer a bunch of other features you will find on the website.
    Soooooooo...yes it's very worth looking into.
    The alternative is play the odds and numbers game and hope for the best, statistically you will loose and end up paying through the nose at the worst possible time. I think one of the earlier posts will attest to this.
    Or I guess a guy could wait for a good samaritan to come along and help but then again I've seen boats just out of gas end up on the bottom of the river in this exact money saving scenario.
    P.M. me a name and address and I'll fire you out an membership application in the mail.
    Check it out and give me a call when your ready to get hooked up, I'll go over the different levels of coverage with you and I can do the app over the phone with ya.
    Let me know what ya think, feedback is always a good thing.
    Cheers, Greg
    Vessel Assist Needles

dmontzsta
    A good question Don.
    As a member of Vessel Assist you are also a member of BoatU.S. Look at the www.vesselassist.com website and see what you've been missing.
    There is Vessel Assist Havasu and Vessel Assist Needles as well so wherever you are on the river, your covered. Now if you find yourself in the ocean chances are your in a V.A. service area and your covered there too.
    The biggest thing we do for you is save you a hugh grip of CASH in the event you need service and ya know everyone is going to need it sooner or later.
    If you break down and need a tow your covered, just need a jump start? your covered, run her outta gas? your covered, need a part (we stock)delivered on the water to get ya going? your covered, did ya run her up on a sandbar and now your stuck? your covered for soft agrounding too!!!
    As well BoatU.S. and Vessel Assist offer a bunch of other features you will find on the website.
    Soooooooo...yes it's very worth looking into.
    The alternative is play the odds and numbers game and hope for the best, statistically you will loose and end up paying through the nose at the worst possible time. I think one of the earlier posts will attest to this.
    Or I guess a guy could wait for a good samaritan to come along and help but then again I've seen boats just out of gas end up on the bottom of the river in this exact money saving scenario.
    P.M. me a name and address and I'll fire you out an membership application in the mail.
    Check it out and give me a call when your ready to get hooked up, I'll go over the different levels of coverage with you and I can do the app over the phone with ya.
    Let me know what ya think, feedback is always a good thing.
    Cheers, Greg
    Vessel Assist Needles
    Sounds good, I will have to talk a few other buddies in to it. You have a PM.

ACCEPTENCE
    Sounds good, I will have to talk a few other buddies in to it. You have a PM.
    Cool Donald got the P.M. and I'll fire out an app to ya.
    (Re P.M. the address if you would?)
    When your buddies do need assistance and get handled, they'll be buyin ya plenty of cool frosties.
    Leme know, and I'll get em taken care of.
    Cheers, Greg

dmontzsta
    Thanks Greg. I will definately be signing up at the start of the boat season. How does it work, say if I was driving someone elses boat? is it like AAA? I am one of the guys who doesnt like to use insurance, tow service, etc... unless it absolutely is needed, I like to have that "clean" record, keeps the rates down.
    It is good to have a stand up guy, who actually wants to help. Good to see your business expanding, you are doing a great job!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast