Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: www.Catalinaskirace.net

Jen
    Our new site is up and running... check it out....if you are intrested in towing a skier, please PM me or e-mail Luvlmon@aol.com I have at least 8 skiers looking for rides, all diffrent levels, if you are a first time driver don't worry we will walk you through eveything you need to know!!!!

Riverkid
    July 8th race day. Jen, has the WCLB Hotel gotten room packages available yet for the weekend?
    Thanks.

moneypit
    I see that its on July 7 & 8th. Is there races both days?

Riverkid
    July 7th is kids day plus at 4PM is the mandatory driver's meeting. The actual race is Saturday July 8th...

h2oski2fast
    July 7th is kids day plus at 4PM is the mandatory driver's meeting. The actual race is Saturday July 8th...
    You forgot thats drinking day!!!!!!!!!!!

Havasu Hangin'
    :idea:

Jen
    July 8th race day. Jen, has the WCLB Hotel gotten room packages available yet for the weekend?
    Thanks.
    the hotel has not relesed the block yet, I will shoot you a PM whan they do.... Can ya help me recruit some new drivers!!! Got a BIG list of skiers!!

Riverkid
    What classes Jen? Lot's of hardware out there with some good drivers, just need to know how fast they want to run...
    We've got the same two numbskulls skiing from AUS again this year... Should be interesting.
    This is by far the best weekend of the year for our guys.
    Dennis, you can hold down the bar. That hour float before the race starts is tough if you have "self-inflicted" wounds...

Jen
    I have skiers of all levels, some Aussie's & Americans, few in diffrent men's classes, 1 woman, 1 junior girl & a double up team, if anyone is interested, we can find them a match for their hardware or even just how fast they want to run, alot of great skiers out there.

reb939
    Thanks.
    Dude, Why would you want to waste your money on a room you're gonna get thrown out of.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast