Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Clock Is Ticking

missspent
    I owner said I could take a pic of the ladies but I had to work the name of the boat in.

That Guy
    I owner said I could take a pic of the ladies but I had to work the name of the boat in.
    Don't sweat it....he is just giving me a hard time..... :rollside:

phebus
    Maybe I'm naive, but I think the ordinance will be enforced in a way that will make the channel a better place.
    Maybe it will create some freedom for people to bring their families down there without having to subject them to a non family type environment.
    The lake is a big place, and for those who feel they can't comply with the ordinance, there are lots of places to get away.

Ziggy
    Thats why I say F-the channel. Theres other places on that lake I enjoy a lot more than that smelly piss infested water in the channel.
    How the hell you know its full of piss ?

blown dough
    Maybe I'm naive, but I think the ordinance will be enforced in a way that will make the channel a better place.
    Maybe it will create some freedom for people to bring their families down there without having to subject them to a non family type environment.
    The lake is a big place, and for those who feel they can't comply with the ordinance, there are lots of places to get away.
    Well said!!!!!!!!!

Get415
    better be carefull, that seems pretty offensive. He might get into trouble for promoting that kind off behavior. And anybody else out there with "Bad" names on the back of the boat, that goes for you too. SINNERS!!!!
    Maybe those people down over in AZ need a little break from the heat, its fryin the brain

djunkie
    How the hell you know its full of piss ?
    You told me so. :rollside:

Benjhamina
    That is a good sentiment and I agree a more family friendly environment would be nice, but it disturbs me anytime I see politicians taking away personal freedoms. Especially for something deemed by some as leud conduct. Since when is it the Govs job to protect us from that and where does it end?

Kilrtoy
    Guess you and the wife cant go down there and play the music you were playing and dancing to, last Tuesday :boxed:

Sleek-Jet
    Freedom = responsibility... not anarchy...
    I brissle at gov't intervention in my life as much, if not more than anyone, but it occurs to me that people had more than enough chances to clean up the behavior in the channel before the ordinance was passed... they failed to do so.
    Flame away...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast