Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Question for you die hard Rhino owners

djunkie
    Anyone know the scoop on the new silver rhino? How much you think they're gonna sell for? Do you think its worth the extra money for a set of upgraded shocks it comes with?
    http://www.yamaha-motor.com/outdoor/...41/0/home.aspx

sigepmock
    I think you're better off saving the money for some aftermarket shocks. I like the new look but it's not worth the money IMO. Now that's coming from someone who paid a premium for a Blue SE Rhino so take it for what it's worth :220v:
    Chris

djunkie
    I think you're better off saving the money for some aftermarket shocks. I like the new look but it's not worth the money IMO. Now that's coming from someone who paid a premium for a Blue SE Rhino so take it for what it's worth :220v:
    Chris
    Ya I was just curious. What other extras does it come with besides the shocks and silver body? I'm not into the pretty paints jobs as I would be using the rhino and not getting it for show. But I'd like some goodies on it to make it more fun.

Cole Trickle
    Chris
    agreed.
    What is the MSRP and who is making the shocks for them?
    I do wish they would make stock replacement body panels in different colors for a decent price.
    I want black panels and a candy red frame/cage :crossx:

BLOWN HOWARD
    Another Golf Cart going in the dumps for a Rhino!!!!!!! Dam BALLERS!!!!!!!!

Cole Trickle
    Dave will never sell that thing!!!
    He has already written it into his will for his first unborn son. :crossx:

djunkie
    I wish on the baller status. It looks like I may be the next Rhino victim. I love that golf cart though. Its just not safe enough, to me, for the types of places I want to take it.

djunkie
    Dave will never sell that thing!!!
    He has already written it into his will for his first unborn son. :crossx:
    LOL!!!!!!!! Your funny Mr. Trickle. But if the right deal comes around the golf cart will be gone. :rollside:

sigepmock
    The shocks are going to be piggy backs like the stock shocks on the 450 quads...they are ok for stock but can't compare to the after market shocks out there. Not sure what else besides the body.
    Mair(SP?) is making plastic body kits for about $800 or so for a full kit...that's a lot better than the $2000 full bore kits. I'm thinking about an Orange body with red and grey graphicx to match the boat.....but the stock blue is fine for now.
    Chris

Cole Trickle
    The shocks are going to be piggy backs like the stock shocks on the 450 quads...they are ok for stock but can't compare to the after market shocks out there. Not sure what else besides the body.
    Mair(SP?) is making plastic body kits for about $800 or so for a full kit...that's a lot better than the $2000 full bore kits. I'm thinking about an Orange body with red and grey graphicx to match the boat.....but the stock blue is fine for now.
    Chris
    I did a search earlier for them after I heard about a grey/silver kit but didn't have any luck.
    Website?
    As fast as you go through stuff I would avoid color matching the Rhino
    Hows the boat coming?

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast