Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Flying Tiger Man Up?

Wet Dream
    Did you grow some acorns or did you realize that the threads were sounding a little feminine?
    Where did the threads go? "Would you marry again" and "Tips for a relationship"? I think that was it, but you deleted them so fast I can't quite remember the full title. So you start a thread, people take the time to look at photos of your stupid mirror, they reply and you delete the threads? You come off as the guy on the beer commercial who get crushed by the can as it falls from the sky.

HM
    It wasn't his fault. Chuck Norris merely thought the threads were gay, and they imploded.

H20Advantage
    Screws up everyones post count if you ask me....

Wet Dream
    It wasn't his fault. Chuck Norris merely thought the threads were gay, and they imploded.
    I thought maybe Chuck Norris would have roundhoused some masculinity into him.

canuck1
    I hate suckas that delete threads or posts. If you don't want anybody to read it, don't type it.
    Self hating person you are

BarryMac
    I hate suckas that delete threads or posts. If you don't want anybody to read it, don't type it.
    Maybe he deleted it like many others have because he came on here asking a question, like always some jackass or many jackasses start berating the guy, in fact I'm pretty sure that's what happened, typical Hot Boat BullSh!t, you come on asking a question and some idiot totally focks it up. They say that opinions are like a$$holes, sometimes these pieces 'o crap that think they know everything need to learn to shut their focking cake holes, this is just my opinion of course...

stoker
    Maybe he deleted it like many others have because he came on here asking a question, like always some jackass or many jackasses start berating the guy, in fact I'm pretty sure that's what happened, typical Hot Boat BullSh!t, you come on asking a question and some idiot totally focks it up. They say that opinions are like a$$holes, sometimes these pieces 'o crap that think they know everything need to learn to shut their focking cake holes, this is just my opinion of course...
    Well said!

JetBoatRich
    Know it all

Wet Dream
    Did you read it or are you flapping your fingers again?

BarryMac
    Did you read it or are you flapping your fingers again?
    Yeah, flapping my fingers, that's what I'm doing, you know it all...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast