Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Flying Tiger Man Up?

Jbb
    RD SUX.................

Mandelon
    Ross is a cool guy, just got the love bug fever goin on that's all. It has temporarily clouded his mind. He has provided many quality posts over the years so don't give him too much grief about this momentary "squishiness".
    He's got a new love and he is all warm and fuzzy all over. If you've never been gaga over a girl then you haven't been in love like that maybe. We should all be so lucky.
    But I gotta admit, coming from such a player, like he's been, the latest posts have been a little too.....uh........lovey-dovey.

Wet Dream
    I'm not trying to bust his balls....too much. There's nothing wrong with a successful relationship and being in love. I'm all for it, but I'm calling him out for posting a few topics on this and then deleting it when the testosterone was hinting at returning. Nobody cares about the cute little mirror.

JetBoatRich
    Finally met Ross last weekend pretty cool guy, I asked him about his threads and let him know they were good positive post. Not a bad thing around here with some of the crap that we have read.

Wet Dream
    Yeah, flapping my fingers, that's what I'm doing, you know it all...
    So you're flapping that you didn't read the threads in question and you're making assumptions and looking like an azz...correct?

Havasu Hangin'
    Maybe he deleted it like many others have because he came on here asking a question, like always some jackass or many jackasses start berating the guy, in fact I'm pretty sure that's what happened, typical Hot Boat BullSh!t, you come on asking a question and some idiot totally focks it up. They say that opinions are like a$$holes, sometimes these pieces 'o crap that think they know everything need to learn to shut their focking cake holes, this is just my opinion of course...
    So you're bitching about people coming on here posting their opinions (typical "Hot Boat bullshit")?
    Like you just did?

Jordy
    So you're bitching about people coming on here posting their opinions (typical "Hot Boat bullshit")?
    Some f'kn people's f'kn kids.... the f'kn nerve... :notam:

BarryMac
    Like you just did?

Yeap, that's exactly what I'm doing. I'm giving my opinion, just like all of the azzholes on here that state their negative opinions about others members wives and g/f's, other guys boat and trucks. I don't know Flying Tiger personally but I read alot of his posts because I feel that they may add a little something, he seems to be a fun loving guy that enjoys the river, his daughter and his new found G/F and IMO again, just like some of the other "Members" here, some people just can't stand too see others happy so they have to be little them to make themselves feel better, again IMO. Personally, if I have negative feeling about a post I shut my cake hole, with the exception of this one, he was getting flamed for no reason, other then finding a new love and that my friend is complete 100% Bullshit, again, MY OPINION... One thing that I absolutely hate is all the internet tough guys, they make this site and others that I visit on occasion uninteresting, i'll continue to lurk and just shut up, cause guys like you are just looking for people to flame on for stating their opinions...

canuck1
    What are you talking about limp dick? I don't delete posts.
    :argue:

Havasu Hangin'
    Yeap, that's exactly what I'm doing. I'm giving my opinion..
    So your pissed off at guys who are flaming people just like you are now?
    So I guess that means that you just grouped yourself into the category you hate?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast