Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Flying Tiger Man Up?

Jbb
    So your pissed off at guys who are flaming people just like you are now?
    So I guess that means that you just grouped yourself into the category you hate?

A complete circle?

BarryMac
    So your pissed off at guys who are flaming people just like you are now?
    So I guess that means that you just grouped yourself into the category you hate?

yeap, your right HH, but of course when I read what you have to say, Your always right...
    Oh and I don't recall falming anyone in particular, like the others did in FT post, when it gets personal, it's complete BULLSHIT...

Havasu Hangin'
    A complete circle?
    http://www.highperformancecars.com/h.../punchself.gif
    As a famous philosopher once said, "Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes..."
    (Buck Murdock in Airplane II: The Sequel)

hoolign
    I hate suckas that delete threads or posts. If you don't want anybody to read it, don't type it.
    I sure hope your not refering to when I deleted that post about ...well you know???

SoCal_fun
    I'll chime in here, I have enjoyed Flying Tigers many many great and detailed posts on RRL (as Trailer Park Casanova). As I look back, his posts there about online dating are some of the very best I've read, so much more entertaining than most of the crap thats posted on here.
    I also had the pleasure of meeting him this past weekend at A Catered Lifes Christmas Party and he was as nice and as cool in person as anybody I've met here.
    As for his thread being a tad gay or whatever, if you were half the player he is (or was), you'd still only be half the man!
    How's that for a flame!!
    p.s. Theres a lot of topics I don't bother to post on, just because of all the idiots who love to jump out of their hole and flame away because they had a F'd up childhood (Santa Thread) or whatever. To many A$$holes and not enough genuine people (you know who you are, and some of you are damm proud of it too!). LOL!!

Havasu Hangin'
    Oh and I don't recall falming anyone in particular, like the others did in FT post, when it gets personal, it's complete BULLSHIT...
    Maybe it's just me...but what is the difference between "falming" a group or individual? You're calling people names ("assholes") for stating negative opinions...
    ...but isn't calling someone an "asshole" a negative opinion?

Wet Dream
    For the record, I never flamed the guy. I don't think. I just pointed out that some of the threads were coming off as a little feminine. One of these types of threads is cool. Give it up to the girl and the relationship, I'm cool with it. But after a few, they make you sound whipped. Then after my post that it was coming off that way, he deleted it. I didn't get to read any posts after mine, so if the flaming continued, I'm sure I wasn't the only one feeling that way. Just pointing it out, thats all.

hoolign
    If the shoeshow fits............wear it.
    Listen c ocksucker...When I posted that I just had some buds killed and you with your bullshit start mockin them.. I got pissed off I imagine anyone would. You were the first one to bring the PM's onto the forum! I told ypu in a PM how ai felt about you and what I would have liked to do ( insert threat here) If you would have posted that some military buds got killed ..and I would have posted "were they dressed up as targets" basically mocking both you and them you would have gotten pissed off as I did ! I deleted that post because I found it not worth my time arguing with an idiot like you!. My time was better spent over the next month helping my friends wives deal with what happened. you never cease to amaze me!

Forkin' Crazy
    I have to agree there are several fockwads here that can fock up a thread with their so called humor (sick).
    I have deleted a post/thread because some one started talking about my mother. What a wonderful fellow. I don't remember or care who it was, but things have a way of coming back around.
    FT, you're OK in my book.

HM
    Your ugly, and your mama dresses you funny. Damn...now I went a f'd up a perfectly jacked drama thread. I AM AN AZZHOLE!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast