Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Lifted Truck - Moving Violations Question

Eliminator 4 Life
    It is my understanding you dont need mud flap unless you hit a certain height. His truck doesnt look that big. :idea:
    PP more then an inch past the fender well needs mud flaps so get them on my excursion

Eliminator 4 Life
    Come on Kilr.....all of these are "equipment" violations not movers.
    Its all PC to make a stop could lead to something else

H20Advantage
    It is my understanding you dont need mud flap unless you hit a certain height. His truck doesnt look that big. :idea:
    Height does not matter. If the tires are wider than the wheel well, you need mudflaps. Due to the tires kicking up debri and hitting the vehicle(s) following behind.

duffster
    Its all PC to make a stop could lead to something else
    Like how many beers have you had today sir. Just like the Havasu sound deal. :rollside:

NOTALENT
    wow..it look's way to risky for you to drive that truck...You should sell it now....20K right now!!!! :crossx: Don't risk it!!!

duffster
    wow..it look's way to risky for you to drive that truck...You should sell it now....20K right now!!!! :crossx: Don't risk it!!!
    My be to risky for a drunk troller for Friday night trolling. I'm shaking in my West Marine tennis shoes typing.
    20K????where did you get that amount? Please give me about five years to think about it.

Moneypitt
    You gotta have a tow chain??...........Never heard that one........MP

PHOTOGLOU
    It dose look deadly to little cars but I like it. Photoglou defend me on this.
    Yes the skid plate took me up and onto the rear deck lid of a Ford taurus $4k Taurus damage. Photoglou $50 (new skid plate)

PHOTOGLOU
    My be to risky for a drunk troller for Friday night trolling. I'm shaking in my West Marine tennis shoes typing.
    20K????where did you get that amount? Please give me about five years to think about it.
    Thinking back.... If it would have stayed online for another week.... $20k might have been the number..

pixilatedpussy
    PP more then an inch past the fender well needs mud flaps so get them on my excursion
    If I get my Mercedes....I will let you buy MY EXCURSION! LOL! :220v: Right now we are working on getting a new truck for Geza! He is on the fence about a dually...or not????