Thread: Ok So does a Droop..?

MAINEVENT
    Snoot help out with the performance of a boat? i have 79 challenger with a place diverter and it looks like i will have it this summer after all and was always curious to slap one of these on my rig will i gain any MPH etc.???
    If i do slap one on do i need a longer Steering cable extra parts etc....
    TIA

lucky
    Me too , i'm courious- I have been told it gives' you more bow lift and makes your boat a lil more of a handful to drive

Mr. Crusader 83
    i bought the kit from rexmar.com for under $400
    droop snoot
    gaskets
    steering extention and bolts
    works well. i also bought the loader. it made the boat feel alot lighter in the water. picked up some mph. but i also dont have 10million hp. like all the other balla's in here
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...CK_CAR_008.jpg

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    It gave my kachina more lift and also planted the ass harder to the water. Oh and did I mention the boost in the rooster YOu will need a steering extension and the swivel for the tiller arm.

djunkie
    Snoot help out with the performance of a boat? i have 79 challenger with a place diverter and it looks like i will have it this summer after all and was always curious to slap one of these on my rig will i gain any MPH etc.???
    If i do slap one on do i need a longer Steering cable extra parts etc....
    TIA
    I thought you were selling the thing?

IMPATIENT 1
    what's the word on droops as far as bottom end "punch" and so on. i've herd droops were developed for taylor jet boats.i gotta 78 taylor sj and i was wondering if anyone has a droop/place divertor setup on one of their taylors.

Mr. Crusader 83
    i dont know about all boats. but it made mine slower out of the hole, i didnt wedge my down like rexmar recomends, so it throughs a monster roost. but i also need to have my pump done. it does ride a little better and is easier to steer and drive.

Slacker
    Hey ST how much for an extension and swivel like the one in Crusaders Pic?

olbiezer
    i got 7 mph on the gps with a droop and diverter.....dont know what droop would have done by it self