Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Selling my boat. finding the value?

SSTahoe
    I'm selling my boat, where is the best place to get it apprased in the Norther Nevada area? or is there a online site? the NADA just list the basic engine combo's. I need a to get it apprased with the (2)1000hp engines and the #6 drives and all the other goodies.
    1996 Sonic 42'SS (105 hrs.)
    (2) Merc 800 SC bumped to 1000's #6 drives

soupersonic
    I had to use a guy out of cali for the bank when i bought mine.I can look up the name if you want.How fast is your boat with that set up? What props you running? Thx

SSTahoe
    geez I forgot what size and pitch prop I have....They are cleavers I will go look before the fresh engines it was turning 88-91 MPH on Tahoe on a good day...it was set up for Lake Tahoe when it was bought new and has never been anywere else.

Biglue
    Damnnnnn bro. You're selling it and I didn't even get to ride in it. :cry:
    What's going on dude? Long time no see.

SSTahoe
    just been swamp no time to do sh*t a employee left so now its all up to me untill I find somebody......selling the boat to buy a new house and looking at building a new shop need the money to make my company grow then I will buy another boat...

Biglue
    just been swamp no time to do sh*t a employee left so now its all up to me untill I find somebody......selling the boat to buy a new house and looking at building a new shop need the money to make my company grow then I will buy another boat...
    I hear you bro. Good luck on the sale. Check in every now and then.

JetBoatRich
    you taking BIDS

SSTahoe
    you taking BIDS
    Thinking about it.....I thought about EBay but don't know if that would be the right area to try to sell it...I have a guy ready to buy it in my town just trying to figure out what it's worth??

burtandnancy
    I just sold its brother with a few more goodies and two years newer. I'd ballpark about $150,000 but you'll have to fix the water leak first...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast