Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Elephant Butte New Mexico

GetWetNM
    Sundance, we'll have the Hawiian done in June-you just put a lil fire under him-thanks We will attend the PKG LOT Reggatta without the boats-thier stored in EB.
    It's be nice to contact the Chamber and park office to get a section or cove reserved in June!!!
    T.I.T.S.
    signing on for MG
    Is thier a Name for the Gathering?? I'll call and see what I can do.
    New Mexico Insurance Source will sponsor a spot if need, any co-sponsors?

carreraboat
    Dont have a name for it yet kinda looking to make it a anual thing also trying to put together another poker run at the butt.
    ok how a name contest for the parking lot reggetta
    the winner gets a cold coors light or simular beverage

carreracat257
    Sounds like a good time at the butte. Just keep your fingers crossed that we start getting some snow. There is also a great rv park about 1/4 mile from the lake with full hook-ups. That is where the big boats hang out.

full throttle
    Hello to all you NM folks. I plan to do at least a couple of Butte trips this year. Looking forward to hooking up.

tpmarine.com
    I am also planning several trips the butte this summer and one day I will get carreraboat to hang out at the "old man" lake east of Albuquerque.

Sundance
    Hey Folks that map and info that NMBoats put out was the best. We've got some great placese to run and play. You BIG boats can't forget about us "little guys"., we like to play to.
    Thanks,Sundance :chi:
    "Remember to Keep Your Tail Up"

carreraboat
    Hey full throtle you name the date we will be there. My god i wish winter was over if it's gonna be cold at least let it snow!!!!!!

Sundance
    You're not the only one looking for winter to be gone! Was up at Navajo week before last, the lake is up to the spillway. Some snow on the San Juans and Sange de Christos but not enough. Keep you fingers crossed.
    Thanks,Sundance :chi:
    "Remember to Keep Your Tail up"

GetWetNM
    From T.I.T.S.
    Ok the dates are June 17-24th Right????
    I have three sponsors lined up and working on more. Sundance we need to get together and maybe combine planning efforts? Lafonts just purchased the B&B Both Marinas and the Damsite-have a call into them now. We have an events coordinator at our disposal and all events/contests etc will be free for boaters.
    I'd like a prize or two from some sponsors, or at least a margarita-o.k. two-it's tax season after all.... :rollside:
    We were going to let others know in NV to join us-it be bitchen to see the boats lined up in a cove 3x larger than at the AVI?? We miss the classic beach bash site so we decided to design our own for event notification-to make it simple and free. Check it out in about a month: www.nmclassicboatbash.com
    How about some contest ideas?? Its you guys who would win-right now GETWETNM has a sand boat -he'll kill me for that!
    wouldnt let me pull it around with my ski to see if it floats?? :boxed:

h2oboy
    Use to spend a lot of time at the butte before it went low, but I am sure you can count me in for the weekend... I will drag over there with a few others from AZ. Love that lake!!!