Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Havasu airport......

blown dough
    Why is it when your headed to Havasu and you finally hit the airport at Havasu (driving that is) life is much better. You forget about work and any other junk in your life that is going on, its a miracle mile marker!!!!

HocusPocus
    i know what you mean.. only it starts with me the minute we hit the 40.

MarkyMark
    Thats weird because thats usually where I get pulled over for speeding.. :cry:

Throttle
    true true.
    that means my day is gonna get worse tonite when I have to drive back to the oc... :yuk:

Classic Daycruiser
    i know what you mean.. only it starts with me the minute we hit the 40.
    Thats where you finally get pass the LA Smog, and breath fresh air. :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

HocusPocus
    Thats where you finally get pass the LA Smog, and breath fresh air. :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
    thats one of the reasons. the other reason is my wife is a operation manager for a chain of hardware stores, they have a new store in barstow which she usually has to make a "quick" stop in before we head out. :skull:

atomickitn
    Why is it when your headed to Havasu and you finally hit the airport at Havasu (driving that is) life is much better. You forget about work and any other junk in your life that is going on, its a miracle mile marker!!!!
    because the only things that matter at that point are you and your family having a great time , and all the other s**t dont matter anymore

blown dough
    because the only things that matter at that point are you and your family having a great time , and all the other s**t dont matter anymore
    Very well said.

Mrs. 4-B
    Its funny...I have all these markers on my way to Havi and with each one, I get a little closer and a little more relaxed. My favorite one is just getting to the bottom of the Cajon Pass. That is the worst part of the drive! :yuk: And the best is pulling into my driveway! :rollside:

phebus
    I have to go back to OC on Thursday for a doctor's appointment. I was going to go back on Wednesday, spend the night, go to the doctor on Thursday, and then drive home.
    Well, I decided that I dont want to spend anymore time then necessary away from here, so I am just going to drive in early Thursday morning, and drive back the same day.
    I guess that means I don't miss So Cal much.............

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast