Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: ***boat IMMUNIZATIONS

Her454
    Immunizations to be held 1st Saturday of the month beginning Oct 4th through April of 2004.
    It is highly recommended that you immunize for the winter months during your visits to the Sandbar, Just Jets, V-Drives and Bench Racers. Immunization will help alleviate the common insult, prop-palsy, impeller infest and the F'You Virus found frequently in the Bench Racer area.
    Please take caution and immunize your spouse, as they are also highly susceptible to all of the above depending on topic of virus.
    WARNING: Alcohol has been a known factor in the spread and infection of all of the above and to cause serious thread effects known to the ***boat Surgeon General .

Sangster
    Hummm...

topless
    Her454:
    Immunizations to be held 1st Saturday of the month beginning Oct 4th through April of 2004.
    It is highly recommended that you immunize for the winter months during your visits to the Sandbar, Just Jets, V-Drives and Bench Racers. Immunization will help alleviate the common insult, prop-palsy, impeller infest and the F'You Virus found frequently in the Bench Racer area.
    Please take caution and immunize your spouse, as they are also highly susceptible to all of the above depending on topic of virus.
    WARNING: Alcohol has been a known factor in the spread and infection of all of the above and to cause serious thread effects known to the ***boat Surgeon General . Shit!!! Where will these immunizations be given? I should have been warned last year! At least I know it wasn't just me.

Her454
    topless:
    Shit!!! Where will these immunizations be given? I should have been warned last year! At least I know it wasn't just me. Last year = Old Topless........we needed immunized from her.........

Blown 472
    I got me one of them labatome's

HCS
    Is there going to be enough vacine when all hell
    breaks loose?

Her454
    RiverDave:
    Blown 472:
    I got me one of them labatome's And it shows, everytime you make a post about pulling a motor out of a boat and putting it into a drag car.. LOL wink
    Just messin with ya Blown. wink
    RD Another word of caution....
    Occasionally two (2) shots are required to innoculate against the RD Wrath.
    [ October 02, 2003, 01:33 PM: Message edited by: Her454 ]

topless
    Her454:
    topless:
    Shit!!! Where will these immunizations be given? I should have been warned last year! At least I know it wasn't just me. Last year = Old Topless........we needed immunized from her......... Oh in that case all you really needed was to get drunk and pretend I was just a figment of your imagination!!!!

Blown 472
    RiverDave:
    Blown 472:
    I got me one of them labatome's And it shows, everytime you make a post about pulling a motor out of a boat and putting it into a drag car.. LOL wink
    Just messin with ya Blown. wink
    RD heheheehe thats cool, I guess the smell of burnt rubber done messed my head up.

Windy
    Blown 472:
    heheheehe thats cool, I guess the smell of burnt rubber done messed my head up. Is that what happened to you...J/K ya.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast