Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CHP in the OC *important*

HYPNAUTIC
    I work wife a woman who is married to a CHP officer out of the Santa Ana office, he called to warn us that the CHP has 21 units out in Orange County tonight. The Sargent told them he wants a minimum of 10 tickets per unit. He said they would pull you over even at 70mph and then proceed to write you up on any violation possible (tinted windows, no front lic plate etc...)
    he said there would be 2-3 units on the toll roads and at least 4 offices at any givin time on the other freeways.
    just giving you a fair warning and notice so we dont have to read "i got a ticket last night" threads all day tomorrow.

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
    Thnks for the heads-up...

Phat Matt
    I work wife a woman who is married to a CHP officer out of the Santa Ana office, he called to warn us that the CHP has 21 units out in Orange County tonight. The Sargent told them he wants a minimum of 10 tickets per unit. He said they would pull you over even at 70mph and then proceed to write you up on any violation possible (tinted windows, no front lic plate etc...)
    he said there would be 2-3 units on the toll roads and at least 4 offices at any givin time on the other freeways.
    just giving you a fair warning and notice so we dont have to read "i got a ticket last night" threads all day tomorrow.
    "I work with a woman..."?

RP1
    The Sergeant told them... ?

jesco
    saw 3 chps on the 241 between 91 and RSM 10 minutes ago on may way home!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 already makin his quota :cry: :cry: not me thank god :rollside:

HYPNAUTIC
    thanks for the correction.
    yes, I work WITH a woman...

Cole Trickle
    thanks for looking out.There was 3 CHP officers on the toll today during the commute to work.(They pulled over a lady with paper plates right in front of me)

HYPNAUTIC
    thank you, WEBSTER

HYPNAUTIC
    Thnks for the heads-up...
    look im not the only one that cant spell :hammerhea

ROZ
    Atleast you don't drive the toll road anymore, smart guy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast