Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mexico says returning migrants complaining of corruption

Moneypitt
    You mean illegally entering our country isn't a major crime? Just being here illegally should be enough to put them under the jail until they are kicked far enough out of here to land about 1/2 way to south America. They are invaders, period........If that isn't a major crime then major crimes don't exist. Drunk in public is a major crime in some cities, just as being homeless can land a person in jail. What the hell is wrong with our law makers anyway? I'll tell you, MOST of them were LAWYERS before we elected them...........MP

GMFL
    You mean illegally entering our country isn't a major crime? Just being here illegally should be enough to put them under the jail until they are kicked far enough out of here to land about 1/2 way to south America. They are invaders, period........If that isn't a major crime then major crimes don't exist. Drunk in public is a major crime in some cities, just as being homeless can land a person in jail. What the hell is wrong with our law makers anyway? I'll tell you, MOST of them were LAWYERS before we elected them...........MP
    Couldn't agree with you more.
    I don't recall what a "Major crime" is. Just what the paper said.
    BTW, I'm a contractor and do not hire any illegals. Most of the respectable General Contractors don't. Some of my subs, I suspect, do hire illegal immigrants. However, I am not a large enough GC yet to insist that those on my jobs are legally employed.
    However, jobs are not the only reason people are coming here illegally. It's the free health care that they receive, the free, generally excellent, schooling and free handouts that they receive. We need to stop allowing illegals to have these benefits and even deporting or at least reporting illegals who try to take advantage of the free health care and schooling.
    I believe that the House or Congress is looking at the Anchor Baby issue right now. Hopefully they will take care of that problem at least.

Moneypitt
    That, my friend, will have to be a congressional change to the constitution. No easy task. I think the parents should be deported the next day and the babies put up for adoption, done deal......Let the word get out about that, and the practice would stop.........How about hiring a bunch of actors to fake death in a blaze of gunfire while trying to cross the border, have the border partrol go out and pick up the bodies in full view of the others waiting to cross. That too, would slow things down a bunch..............MP

big kahoona
    I Can Not Figure Out Why Every Lil' Mom -n- Pop Store Or Gas Station . And Small Motels Has Been Bought Out By Iraiq's And Who Knows What Else ? If Our Gov. Does'nt Stop All This Soon ! What Are We Going To Do ? They're Over Loading Our Country By The Min.!

haulina29
    Moneypit you think the majority of the illegals work in construction or is it because you see the ones in construction standing on the corners . How many work in restaurants , farming , manufacturing , machine shops , gardners , house keepers , etc?

Moneypitt
    No, if I seemed to single out the construction industry it was un intentional. I see the problem with so many other things besides work related issues. The overall impact to our enconomy, while a problem, is just the tip of the iceberg. Overcrowding our neighborhoods, pushing the court systems to the brink of breakdown, packing our jails waiting for trial and/or deportation, clogging our roadways with drivers that can't drive, the cost of bi lingal ballots, (You must read and write english to become a citizen, so why bilingal ballots), filling our schools and health care facilities............On and on and on......There is no end to the damage illegals do to our overall systems The few that do work in constuction and are easy to catch and expose should not be singled out as a major problem, just a small fish in the larger pond of these invaders................MP

big kahoona
    Wal-mart Got Raided HERE In Town Afew Weeks Ago . All The Golden Coral Restaurants Are Packed Full !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123